David Silva trending world wide on twitter

i think if he sticks that chance away against the rags after a few mins we win the league and sign messi!!

dam you big dave.

mrbelfry said:
Makes football look effortless. Absolutely one of my favourite players. Assist stats are misleading because they rely on the assisted player scoring. Always finds space but can operate in confined spaces to. I expect him to have a bigger impact this year and then we can spend all next summer keeping barca from him

Not only that but very often Silva provides the opening for another player to make an assist but that never gets recorded in the stats. I was delighted when we signed him, I'd admired him since seeing him at Euro 2008 for Spain and he hasn't disappointed me in a City shirt. The thought that he may well be even better in his second season is a fantastic prospect.

blinkblue said:
VOOMER said:
--------Nigel---------
---Yaya-----Milner
Nasri---Kun---Silva
-------Tevez-------

messy keyboard time
We playing 3 at the back or fly goalie?

good point

-------Nigel-------
---Nasri---Silva----
-------Yaya-------
---Tevez---Kun----

or

-----Nigel----
Yaya-----Milner
Kun--Tevez---Silva

or

-----Nigel-----
Yaya-----Milner
Kun--Edin--Silva,

or

-----Nigel-----
Nasri,Yaya,Milner,Silva
-----Edin-----

Always makes me angry when sky BBC etc all call him David villa. The ignorance of the big four press knows no bounds.

Silva is quality if he was playing for the established big boys they wouldn't get his name wrong.

southwalesjesus said:
His parents were geniuses! Mixing Spanish flair with Japanese ninja reflexes was pure inspiration!

He`s 100% Espanaish..from wiki...

Silva was born in Arguineguín, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands to Fernando Jiménez, a former municipal police officer who eventually was responsible for the safety of the Valencia CF stadium, and Eva Silva. His father is Canarian. Contrary to popular belief, David Silva's family is not of Asian descent.He has two younger siblings, sister Natalia and brother Nando

MCC said:
We need a song for him. The Viva Espana song reworked with Viva Dave Silva would be a belter. Bluemoon songwriters off you go....

He came from Spain to play in the rain..
VIVA DAVE SILVA!

(Worth watching the video as she is fit)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7aPp-4z-uw[/youtube]

Try singing David Silva ole to what the crowd are singing after 3mins 6secs in the darts...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOP9Up148gA#ws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOP9Up148gA#ws</a>

good afternoon

I'm from the same hometown David Silva, I apologize for not writing well in English.

A year ago I congratulated Manchester City signing David Silva, today I congratulate you sign the po Kun Agüero is the best finisher you can have David Silva at his side, unable to return to spend last season, where you spend very good David Silva in front of goal, the striker made ​​him a target.

Fans speak much of tandem Silva Aguero in the coming years.

In Spain continue despising David Silva, only interested in talking to players and Madrid Real Madrid or FC Barcelona and Barcelona (Raul, Fernando Torres, Cesc Fabregas, etc ...). David Silva is the Canary Islands are not interested, the people of Manchester YOU ARE greatly appreciated David Silva and I are giving a lot of love, none of this was in Spain, thanks for everything.

Regards, I always follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.