David silva you party animal!

Freestyler said:
Quiet lad Silva.

can imagine Joe being a bubbly lad, but doesn't act like a kid and still acts responsibly.

As for AJ, met him when he first signed. he was brilliant.

met him 8 months later and he was a different person.

i know a few people close and no longer not close to him, apparently he's changed and turned into a very arrogant person and constantly thinks he's it and every woman's dream.

he's shown his arrogance on the pitch a few times, another player where the money has got to his head.

Thinks he's it. Not heard that for fuckin years. Brilliant!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Josh Blue said:
bzekosilva said:
is that a satsuma with lippy on ?

What? Shes fit!

Here ya go Josh.

x2_7cb162f
is she your bird or something? does she know your posting pics of her on here lol?

Money has gone to Johnsons head? Well I'm sure he was on a few grand a week at boro. Yes he will be earning more but unlikely he was left wanting for anything before he came to us.

if you want to know the epitome of a complete wanker here's a quick story for you.

one night in a city centre bar my mate (a rag) got talking to wes brown and he seemed sound, had a good chat and was avin a laugh. so after a few mins they went their separate ways to another part of the bar.

anyway about half an hour later, wes comes walking up to my mate again and this time is like a different person, really aggressive, jabbing his finger at him and said these words "people like you, shouldn't be talking to people like me!".

wtf this is wes fucking brown ffs, not beckenbauer!!!

wes was with some pretty shady characters in there at the time, so me mate made a swift exit as it looked like if may kick off.

If this was Michael Johnson or AJ on his own, he would be getting bollocked but because Silva is there, it's fine and everybody loves them.

I don't mind players going out as long as it isn't the day before a game but whenever AJ is spotted days before one, the uproar on here is a joke.

It's all fun and games when Silva does it, though.

skillman said:
If this was Michael Johnson or AJ on his own, he would be getting bollocked but because Silva is there, it's fine and everybody loves them.

I don't mind players going out as long as it isn't the day before a game but whenever AJ is spotted days before one, the uproar on here is a joke.

It's all fun and games when Silva does it, though.

There's a massive difference Silva goes out on rare occasions AJ (use to) and MJ (not to sure about now) go out every night

A few comments on here about Johnson not being bothered on his day off...

Fuck me when did AJ last perform at work? Sorry but he just does not cut the mustard at the top level. Average player at best. Get rid for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.