David silva you party animal!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
A few comments on here about Johnson not being bothered on his day off...

Fuck me when did AJ last perform at work? Sorry but he just does not cut the mustard at the top level. Average player at best. Get rid for me.

huh.jpg

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

Fuck me when did AJ last perform at work? Sorry but he just does not cut the mustard at the top level. Average player at best. Get rid for me.

huh.jpg

And the picture is for? As I said it is my opinion. Adam Johnson is overated. Never performs when he starts and is obviously a big headed cnut. Sell him. Can't see him starting again after Monday nights no show from him.! He is a winger with no pace. Last thing I can remember him doing was scoring the winner against the bar coders at home last season.

I'm with you on that ,he def needs to improve.I thought Monday was one of his better games but it was poor opposition.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

huh.jpg

And the picture is for? As I said it is my opinion. Adam Johnson is overated. Never performs when he starts and is obviously a big headed cnut. Sell him. Can't see him starting again after Monday nights no show from him.! He is a winger with no pace. Last thing I can remember him doing was scoring the winner against the bar coders at home last season.

I agree on the not performing but at his best he is more then average also I wouldn't get rid either (hence the huh?)

Thenumber1blue said:

I'm with you on that ,he def needs to improve.I thought Monday was one of his better games but it was poor opposition.

Funny isn't it how you get dissed on here if your opinion isn't in the majority. Adam Johnson is a big time Charlie. Bit like Micah used to be. The difference is Micah is now undoubtedly using his talent on the pitch and appears to have learnt from the error of his ways.
Johnson has no pace for me and looks fucked after 20 minutes. Sorry along with Milner,Johnson has been a big big dissapointment. I think he may be loaned out before the end of the window.

Thenumber1blue said:

Funny isn't it how you get dissed on here if your opinion isn't in the majority. Adam Johnson is a big time Charlie. Bit like Micah used to be. The difference is Micah is now undoubtedly using his talent on the pitch and appears to have learnt from the error of his ways.
Johnson has no pace for me and looks fucked after 20 minutes. Sorry along with Milner,Johnson has been a big big dissapointment. I think he may be loaned out before the end of the window.

Were you saying get rid of Micah back when he wasn't pulling his finger out?????

The reason why I was "dissin' you" was because people's answer to underperforming players is to get rid when some don't understand that our quality RB at the moment was in the same position as AJ is in now.

When AJ first came to us everyone raved about him and buzzed off his first6 months but because he hits a spiral most young lads hit in their career we should get rid?

No thanks, make him see his error of ways drop him and he'll soon pull his finger out.....

Contributing to three goals in a "no show", impressive stuff

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Anyone else noticed how Dave and AJ are often seen talking? On the tunnel cam and a few other videos I've seen it, it's good to see.

*sigh* I wish Dave was on Twitter, so I could confess my live to him.
are you off hello hello ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.