David Silva

br55

I have noticed recently that a lot of media people and fans of other clubs are saying that Silva is not a good signing as his game is not suited to the Premiership and that physically he won't cope. It will be very interesting to see how he fares and I really hope that he can prove everyone wrong.

br55 said:
I have noticed recently that a lot of media people and fans of other clubs are saying that Silva is not a good signing as his game is not suited to the Premiership and that physically he won't cope. It will be very interesting to see how he fares and I really hope that he can prove everyone wrong.

There is that worry in the back of my mind he could be another robinho, really hope not though.

br55 said:

Fuck what everyone else says!...We will see for ourselves what hes about..give him 6 months then form an opinion.

Me too 20sbc07 but I think the main part of it is that it's more jealousy that we can get players like Silva! Nobody commented on him before he was with us, yet now they all know him better than anyone else :)
Just let him get on with his game and see if he shines...I for one REALLY hope he performs really well; it's like having a Robinho or a Modric and I want a Modric who performs in the first season too :)

From what i've seen of him (admittedly not much), he puts himself about with tackles, isn't affraid to mix it up and has a great work ethic so I've not got any worries there.

Modric did well last season and he's an anorexic midget, Silva will be fine

Don't know if you have noticed but a lot of the media that seemed to be behind City are now changing their minds. Probably so they are not out on their own in their views and conforming with the rest of the Sky, rag, red dippers press.
Ten days ago the red dippers were being consigned to a season of struggle, now coz they have Roy Hodgson and Cole they are going to win the league. These people constantly spout toal bollox.
Silva will be class as long as he gets supported by the midfield and the forwards. He can play on either side or down the middle and has skill in abundance. i don't think he has the ego of Robinho for it to be a problem.

Breadsnapper said:
Don't know if you have noticed but a lot of the media that seemed to be behind City are now changing their minds. Probably so they are not out on their own in their views and conforming with the rest of the Sky, rag, red dippers press.
Ten days ago the red dippers were being consigned to a season of struggle, now coz they have Roy Hodgson and Cole they are going to win the league. These people constantly spout toal bollox.
Silva will be class as long as he gets supported by the midfield and the forwards. He can play on either side or down the middle and has skill in abundance. i don't think he has the ego of Robinho for it to be a problem.

I know lol, Cole is the greatest signing ever apparently.
Pretty strange considering he's been average for years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.