David Silva

Lovely player with superb touch & vision.
He also seems a level headed guy who really puts in a shift for the team, i love the way he also gets stuck in & doesn't use his size as an axcuse to shun that part of the game, top, top signing.

NewbBlue said:
carrconormcfc said:
I hope you're joking about Barry. He's our best midfielder on current form and he carried De Jong on Sunday.

Then who? I don't really want to leave any of them out, but we've seen the difference Silva makes in a match. Unless he is fatigued, it is simply not an option to leave someone like him out of the starting XI.
Ade and Johnson will get dropped I think, we'll go with the same front 6 as we did in the Chelsea game. Yaya, Barry, NDJ, Milner, Silva, Tevez.<br /><br />-- 22 Oct 2010, 05:35 --<br /><br />Personally I'd play a diamond:

.......................NDJ
...........Yaya..............Barry
......................Silva
...........Tevez............Ade

carrconormcfc said:
NewbBlue said:
Then who? I don't really want to leave any of them out, but we've seen the difference Silva makes in a match. Unless he is fatigued, it is simply not an option to leave someone like him out of the starting XI.
Ade and Johnson will get dropped I think, we'll go with the same front 6 as we did in the Chelsea game. Yaya, Barry, NDJ, Milner, Silva, Tevez.

-- 22 Oct 2010, 05:35 --

Personally I'd play a diamond:

.......................NDJ
...........Yaya..............Barry
......................Silva
...........Tevez............Ade

yaya is a bit banged up though, isn't he?

Shaelumstash said:
I remember when we had Bernarbia people said imagine how good he would have been at 24, he would have looked something like David Silva tonight, 10/10

Funny that - last night I said to the missus that he (Silva) reminded me of what we missed by getting Ali Bernarbia at the end of his career. He was brilliant last night.

dref619 said:
i've said it several times this season already, but if he carries on working that hard, and using his natural gifts, he will be far and away the best player in this league. i never thought he'd work as hard as he is doing when in the sky blue at the minute, its easy to see why the valencia fans fell in love with him, and its already started here

I will admit that when we signed him I thought it would next season before we saw anything from him and our fans would have already started saying the PL was too tough for him.

The Chelsea game proved me so wrong, he was as tough as anyone on the park that day and as being kicked about, they have to get near him first. Just ask the Blackpool defenders.

I too have a man crush...

I am going to go out on a limb here and say he is one of those rare players of the Messi and Zidane ilk that the ball appears to have affinity for....he caresses the ball and it does his bidding....

Tin hat on.

must admit silva was genius tonight!! his vision,balance and touch are truely world class!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.