David Silva

Hes the left back remember said:
Hope he starts on Sunday.
Was in his best position last night not out wide where his influence is limited.
Should find some space on Sunday the way Arsenal play so it may be 4-4-1-1 on Sunday.
3 into 2 doesnt go so who sits out Barry,Dejong or Toure

Why would you want to change our winning system?

We aren't going to play the same sort of formation as last night on sunday. We played Lech Poznan last night. Lech Poznan. We play Arsenal on sunday.

4-3-3 please boss.

Sublime. A truly exceptional talent. We need to get into the champs league ASAP so Silva, Tevez and Vinnie can stamp their mark on Europe with City and show the world what a great team we're building

When we signed Silva he was the signing that made me genuinely shocked and delighted. Tevez, Balotelli, Yaya, Milner, etc all had some "explanation" or mitigating reason why they perhaps joined us.
Silva was a world-class player I've admired for a long time now - who chose mcfc when the top 20 clubs in the world would have loved to sign him.

I still can't believe Silva actually play for Manchester City! :D

Taking his age into account he is the single best trequartista/attacking mid in the world. I honestly think he is. The way him and Villa combined at Valencia was unreal to watch at times.

(The only reason he's not a 100% regular in the Spain squad is because of their formation. You can't drop Xavi or Iniesta, and you need one defensive mid - Spain will not play 4 central mids regularly under Aragones.)

Andouble said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Adebayor wont play. That's why he played the full 90 tonight. Adam Johnson wont start either. It will be what we always do in the big games. 451. Tevez upfront, Milner on the left, Silva playing from the right, De Jong, Barry and Yaya in the centre.

If so then Mancini is a liar as he says he only plays so defensively because of limited attacking options. Our top 4 strikers are all expected to be fit on Sunday. It's not necessary to let Arsenal take the game to us and then beat them on the break a la against Chelsea last month. We're better than Arsenal.

Arsenal are still way ahead of us in a wide open game, we are still building and geting our formation together. We should play them with a formation similar to the one we used against Chelsea, if we can out muscle Chelsea we can out muscle Arsenal. There is nothing wrong with playing to your stengths, we will start to play more and more expansive as the season goes on, different tactics for different teams

CTID Chris said:
Hes the left back remember said:
Hope he starts on Sunday.
Was in his best position last night not out wide where his influence is limited.
Should find some space on Sunday the way Arsenal play so it may be 4-4-1-1 on Sunday.
3 into 2 doesnt go so who sits out Barry,Dejong or Toure

Why would you want to change our winning system?

We aren't going to play the same sort of formation as last night on sunday. We played Lech Poznan last night. Lech Poznan. We play Arsenal on sunday.

4-3-3 please boss.

I think it'll be more of a 4-2-3-1 really.

---De Jong--Barry
Silva---Toure---Milner
--------Tevez-------

However, that's easily changed into 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 so we'll probably end up playing all 3 systems during the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.