David Silva

stumpy_mcfc said:
Shaelumstash said:
I remember when we had Bernarbia people said imagine how good he would have been at 24, he would have looked something like David Silva tonight, 10/10

Funny that - last night I said to the missus that he (Silva) reminded me of what we missed by getting Ali Bernarbia at the end of his career. He was brilliant last night.

dispite ade getting a hatrick i thought silva was brilliant and was MOM in my opinion.
as you say we have a young Ali B.

Genuinely brilliant talent. Consistent, hard worker (how many headers has he won at his size and weight already).

Amazing vision, great weight of pass and an eye for goal.

Best thing is, he seems to go about his business quietly, with the minimum fuss, which i like.

already world class for us! amazing vision and footballing brain, balance, and skill! what amazes me the most is he gets stuck in too and is strong enuf to hold players off! i aint seen him get easily knocked off the ball yet!

i think he will next season have the sort of impact cesc fabregas has at arsenal!

Hope he starts on Sunday.
Was in his best position last night not out wide where his influence is limited.
Should find some space on Sunday the way Arsenal play so it may be 4-4-1-1 on Sunday.
3 into 2 doesnt go so who sits out Barry,Dejong or Toure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.