David Silva

Adebayor gets the man of the match for his well taken hat-trick , but we all know it should really have gone to David Silva ...... a superb performance from a very gifted individual.

silva was awesome tonight absolutely,world class top draw player. he is going to be a very important player for us!

Unbelievable footballer. Did he actually misplace a single pass tonight?

black mamba said:
Adebayor gets the man of the match for his well taken hat-trick , but we all know it should really have gone to David Silva ...... a superb performance from a very gifted individual.

His touches on the ball are sublime, but what has impressed me most is his willingness to come back and defend. I am pleasantly surprised by the number of times he has tracked back to win the ball. A great buy!

MCFC BOB said:
carrconormcfc said:
pmsl. Just saw your post in the Adebayor thread, then you come out with this. He's had 2 or 3 good games for us ffs.
I've been watching him at Valencia as well.
So have I. There's no way he's been producing consistently enough to be regarded as up there with the best in the world. Not yet anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.