David Silva

A class apart one must say although AJ was trying to match him but Silva has the touch, vision and movement that seperates the good from the best

Matt the Giant said:
He is amazing! Notice how it looks as if he floats on the surface when he runs? Such a great sense of balance and control.
Yeah.

Just a brilliant, brilliant footballer. Always finding space to receive the ball, wonderful economy of movement and control, great balance and strength. Keeps the game wonderfully simple, just pass, move, pass, move.

It's the mark of supreme ability and maturity to make such difficult things look so easy.

If ever there was a game to watch to show why England have no more chance of winning the World Cup than a Sunday League team then tonight was that game.

On one hand you have SWP, countless caps for England but fuck all technical ability, couldnt trap a bag of cement, shite 1st touch and couldnt pass water.

Vs

Silva. Not always a guaranteed starter for Spain yet awesome in every way!

carrconormcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
I've been watching him at Valencia as well.
So have I. There's no way he's been producing consistently enough to be regarded as up there with the best in the world. Not yet anyway.

Sorry mate there are more than a few of us on here who has watched this kid for a few years now.

He was MOM in the Euro 2008 final.

He was the reason why David Villa scored so many goals for Valencia.

Quite simply he is up there with Iniesta and Xavi.

black mamba said:
Adebayor gets the man of the match for his hat-trick , but we all know it should really have gone to David Silva ...... a superb performance from a very gifted individual.

My MotM too.

Absolutely sublime passes for the second and third goals.

Just a fantastic performance by our Spanish maestro.

I must admit i wasnt sure about Silva when we first got him, I wasnt sure if he would be another robinho....

fuck me i was wrong, Silva=God.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.