David Silva

skybluepete said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Can he be as effective from the right though? Because that's where he'll be on Sunday. Not that i blame Bobby, because we need to restrict the space in midfield.

ds is quality and can roame and generally just play any where the ball is to influence and conduct the play, e.g. he scored v b/pool from the right side,this guy is the real deal he has poise,guile,balance,supreme vision,scores goals and he can stick a foot in.ds will become a real fans favorite and hopefully a city legend.

Silva can win a ball OK. There's been some tackling that's not been highlighted enough. He's a great all round Player.

anyone thinks he looks like the magician Cyril Katayama?

Silva is what, 1/8 Japanese?

arsenal is a quickpass team so Silva is suited to this game as he's unpredictable and sleight-of-hand-ish.

The Magician David Silva?

I've "Liked" him on Facebook. Shame there isn't an option to "Love". I was going to say there isn't a love button, but I then realised how that might sound !!!

As for Sunday, well it's a squad game, and I think Bobby is easing him into the Premier League at the moment. "Starting" a game means nothing these days, if you come on for the last half an hour and turn a game, then that's better than starting, having an hour and being ineffective.

Project said:
I'm sorry but I found the commentators analysis of him absurd. Graham fucking Taylor saying he was picking up the ball too deep. He had a free role. The whole point of making it work is in the unpredictability of where he will be.
I sometimes think that what Graham Taylor knows about football could be written on the back of a stamp, in big letters. He said during the game "I have no idea what these Poznan fans will be like when they're at home" Why didn't he do some research before the game. Most of us checked out Youtube and saw some videos on there. I'm sure these co-commentators just turn up, waffle for 90 mins, then go home with their pockets lined with cash. Easy money. I would do a bit of background research before the game (especially if the team are less well known) so I don't come accross as an incompetent tit!

Neil McNab said:
Like I said weeks ago on here, he's like a young Ali B, the rest of the top 4 don't have anything like him.
Samir Nasri says hello

Project said:
Nasri is class. Been a sensation this year. Don't think I'd swap though.
They are both class to be honest, I think Silva has slightly better vision, while nasri is slightly better dribbler. But I think once Silva really settles, he will end up your best buy this summer, he's exactly the creative player City missed last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.