David Silva

lukyman said:
I thought we came thru' our baptism really well but reading this has upset me...
Is it a joke?...I don't get it

Mate I'm happy with the result and content with the performance. Just worried our creative genius is going missing at times, if he was less talented I would just let it go but he isn't.

citymad said:
MC ID said:
In my own humble opinion the best player ever to don the blue shirt. We are lucky, far too lucky to have such a talented player. This is someone who should be at Barca and be spoken in the same breath as Messi and Xavi but no he's with us, somehow and I think some people don't realise how amazing that is and how grateful to the footballing gods we should be.

agree 100%

DITTO! ^<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
King Geedorah said:
lukyman said:
I thought we came thru' our baptism really well but reading this has upset me...

Mate I'm happy with the result and content with the performance. Just worried our creative genius is going missing at times, if he was less talented I would just let it go but he isn't.

Ok, but I have to dissagree. The TEAM were stifled and unable to play with their 'newfound' flair. But this is gonna be great experience and, without 'rose tinted glasses', I honestly believe 'BobbyManc' will sort it.
Just think Silva being slated is a bitter pill to swallow.

lukyman said:
King Geedorah said:
lukyman said:

Ok, but I have to dissagree. The TEAM were stifled and unable to play with their 'newfound' flair. But this is gonna be great experience and, without 'rose tinted glasses', I honestly believe 'BobbyManc' will sort it.

This is what i mean. Every team will try to stifle our flair, it's up to Silva and Nasri as the primary creative players to make sure we are not stifled.

Again, I'm not slating Silva.

dref619 said:
did think he had his poorest game for a long time last night

And he was still class just goes to show what a fantastic player we have. Quit the moaning, all players have off days. Only a handful of players in the world can live with our David.

This just goes to show what most football 'fans' know about the game - FUCK ALL.

He was quiet in the second half by his standards, but as another post pointed out, they had 2/3 players on him thus making it hard for him to make his mark on the game.

Latter stages of last season and all of this, he has been nothing short of excellent - so do us all a favour and take your negativity elsewhere.

King Geedorah said:
lukyman said:

This is what i mean. Every team will try to stifle our flair, it's up to Silva and Nasri as the primary creative players to make sure we are not stifled.

Again, I'm not slating Silva.

Even Xavi and Iniesta have off days, but they have other players that take up the slack. (Then again, look at their 1st CL game). Nasri was even more off than Silva. It's up to Silva, Nasri *and Mancini* to ensure creative plays can be made, and they all had an average day. Still, Silva's "average" is another player's "great" level.

Hats off to Napoli-their tactics and play stifled the brains of our team, and our finishing was not up to par. I think we were one collective nerve-we'll learn, improve and Silva will be back to his stellar self.
I wonder if he'll be rested for Fulham?

Wasn't brilliant as usual and that's what was probably missed last night to win the game but wasn't bad at all either.

But that's probably what happens when top players set their brilliant standards and when they not perform to get 9 rate, they're bad.

That's what happening even to Messi and specially to Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.