David Silva

I really dont see how a city fan can criticize the best player we've had in a long time. Easily the best player I've seen wear the city shirt.

He was everywhere last night, left wing, right wing, centre, defensive mid he even dropped back to cover Kolarovs position a few times when he was caught going forward. First name on the team sheet for me.

We cannot rely on Silva to be our saviour every game ...other players need to step up to the mark...ie Nasri
Silva will show his class in the remaining group games especially when we play away from home.

I got a text from a Rag after the derby last year (the shin one at theirs) and he stated that Silva had run the game and they got lucky with a superb (his words) goal from Rooney... funny i always thought the derby was a big game, but apparently they are no bigger than Blackpool according to the OP...

What a troll... even Gury Neville waxes lyrical about him

King Geedorah said:
So when's he going to perform in a competitive match against an organised defence?

Yes he can take Blackpool (Conceded the most goals last season) or Inter (New manager, uncompetitive game) to pieces but we have paid more than £20 million for a world cup winner who goes missing when the going gets tough.

Fishing or Twat......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Fishing.

I'm not calling for him to be dropped, I'm not saying he's shit, I'm not saying Nasri is faultless, I'm not saying he performs badly against top sides etc etc. All I am saying is he's our most talented midfielder, he takes smaller sides to pieces but his big game performances aren't in line with his talent. Christ he's still a damn sight more effective than Adam Johnson or Balotelli would have been.

Someone brought up the United game, didn't he miss the goal from inside the 6 yard box?

In the Spurs game it was Nasri who assisted the first and second goals - the most important. Silva hadn't done much up to then iirc.

King Geedorah said:
So when's he going to perform in a competitive match against an organised defence?

Yes he can take Blackpool (Conceded the most goals last season) or Inter (New manager, uncompetitive game) to pieces but we have paid more than £20 million for a world cup winner who goes missing when the going gets tough.

I thought we came thru' our baptism really well but reading this has upset me...
Is it a joke?...I don't get it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.