David Silva

I think its difficult to pick out single games,and say a certain player was good in one game and poor in another,but David Silva over all contribution to the team as been immense,he is by far technically more gifted than any other City player.He spots a pass like no other player in the team.He is not getting all the plaudits from the media and the fans for no reason,even fans of United have mentioned how good he is.All these people who praise can't all be wrong.And I find it very difficult to see how anyone can criticise him to be honest.

Our best player, he isn't perfect though. Sometimes he does hold on to the ball too long when he could try to slip a ball through by a defender like Messi does whenever he even sees the slightest opportunity (ok not always).

Just a bit of info:David Silva has created more scoring chances from open play (18) than any other top-flight player

Makes sense considering the class of the players around him and the fact that we really play through Silva.

Love him to bits. Very elegant on the ball and works hard for the team. Only criticism is that I would like him to be more selfish when presented with shooting opportunities. Too often he passes instead of absolutely twatting it.

Our best player, he is consistant and his football is equally beautiful to watch and deadly for the opposition. How we have this man and not the likes of Real Madrid or Barca is a mystery, when he has a 'bad' game I still think he's one of the best players on the pitch and we just look lost without him at times.

Simply put, Silva plays well equals our team plays well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.