David Silva

LOLOL, why criticize the best playmaker in the world? Yes, better than Iniesta and Xavi for me.

Juan Mata will be up there soon aswell ;)

But seriously, Silva is #1 and you're extremely lucky you've got someone like him.

~ Chelsea said:
LOLOL, why criticize the best playmaker in the world? Yes, better than Iniesta and Xavi for me.

Juan Mata will be up there soon aswell ;)

But seriously, Silva is #1 and you're extremely lucky you've got someone like him.

The OP is obviously a bit slow so should be treated as such..

Silva had an organised defence all over him today, and Rodwell man-marking him throughout. Yet he still got an assist and hit the post.

i didnt think he was as good as everyone has said today, but thats because he was covered by two men, and kicked to bits by rodwell all game. still had the touches of class to create chances, great assist for the milner goal

dref619 said:
i didnt think he was as good as everyone has said today, but thats because he was covered by two men, and kicked to bits by rodwell all game. still had the touches of class to create chances, great assist for the milner goal

That wasnt a great assist...It was a fantastic assist.

Praise be the lord.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Tricky_Trev said:
Silva had an organised defence all over him today, and Rodwell man-marking him throughout. Yet he still got an assist and hit the post.

Tbf to me he only got an assist after we'd made the break through and they were pushing on for the equaliser.

But to be fair to Silva he was kicked to pieces all game and got no protection from Webb. The assist as you say was fantastic and he was unlucky not to score. What impressed me the most however was how he ran his heart out just to see if Rodwell would tire. My only criticism is after Rodwell got booked he didn't run at him as much but if he had and left the field on a stretcher we'd be far far worse off.

samharris said:
dref619 said:

That wasnt a great assist...It was a fantastic assist.

It was positively scary. He is Merlin and he is one of the best playmakers in the world and absolutely up there with Iniesta, only younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.