David Silva

King Geedorah said:
While I have always hated cliches one thing springs to mind, can a leopard change its spots?

The obvious answer is no, I say no but a leopard can bathe in mud to temporarily mask them, then when the rain season comes that mud is washed away and the leopard is laid bare; spots and all. Now while many thought we had a lion, the kind of beast that commands the respect of the entire plain, I initially thought we had a leopard. Alas I was tricked, but I believe the rain season has come and laid bare the reality. We have a leopard, and it certainly cannot change it's spots.

Now some will say a leopard is what we want; what we need. Elegance is guaranteed with style and panache in equal measure, and you also get a predator. But really, is leopard top predator? Of course not. While many fear it there is a select few who don't, and even more than that instill the kind of fear in the leopard that is reserved only for the lowliest of herbivores. Tell me this, if leopards are so formidable why do they need to climb trees?

To get off the plain where the true beasts rule supreme.

Now I am all for leopards, but people need to realise that if we really want to rule the plain we need lions, tigers, rhinos etc. Not lowly leopards.

rmxMk.gif

King Geedorah said:
While I have always hated cliches one thing springs to mind, can a leopard change its spots?

The obvious answer is no, I say no but a leopard can bathe in mud to temporarily mask them, then when the rain season comes that mud is washed away and the leopard is laid bare; spots and all. Now while many thought we had a lion, the kind of beast that commands the respect of the entire plain, I initially thought we had a leopard. Alas I was tricked, but I believe the rain season has come and laid bare the reality. We have a leopard, and it certainly cannot change it's spots.

Now some will say a leopard is what we want; what we need. Elegance is guaranteed with style and panache in equal measure, and you also get a predator. But really, is leopard top predator? Of course not. While many fear it there is a select few who don't, and even more than that instill the kind of fear in the leopard that is reserved only for the lowliest of herbivores. Tell me this, if leopards are so formidable why do they need to climb trees?

Now I am all for leopards, but people need to realise that if we really want to rule the plain we need lions, tigers, rhinos etc. Not lowly leopards.
So are you saying we should sign a leopard?

King Geedorah said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!!!!

Why dont you go visit the chester zoo forum you fucking moron!

AlthamBlue said:
King Geedorah said:

rmxMk.gif
Oi Jimharrri! ^^ He stole your gif!!

roach3 said:
King Geedorah said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!!!!

Why dont you go visit the chester zoo forum you fucking moron!
quality

MCFC BOB said:
King Geedorah said:

no, he says we have a leopard(Silva) but we need a lion(Messi or Ronaldo).

King Geedorah said:

This is the kind of post that has made BM the forum it is today.

Congratulations on a wonderful effort

pudge said:
AlthamBlue said:
King Geedorah said:

rmxMk.gif
Oi Jimharrri! ^^ He stole your gif!!

Ha ha ha. I thought of that when I posted it. For such a shit post by King Geedorah I don't think Jim will mind.

King Geedorah said:

What the fuck did I just read?

Are you on some psychedelics?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC BOB said:
King Geedorah said:

no, he says we have a leopard(Silva) but we need a lion(Messi or Ronaldo).
Unnecessary metaphors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.