David Silva

I would much rather play with an IF Nasri rather than an injured Silva. Mancini needs to rest him for a couple of games and bring him back when Silva feels he's ready. An '80%' Silva isn't going to win us the league.

itisrising said:
I would much rather play with an IF Nasri rather than an injured Silva. Mancini needs to rest him for a couple of games and bring him back when Silva feels he's ready. An '80%' Silva isn't going to win us the league.
Agreed.

bluerthanblue said:
ban-mcfc said:
lol can't even believe i'm typing this as it has no medical background at all but my foots been hurting for weeks, i play 3 times a week and played through it and have ignored it until this past week where i've rested it.

the pain has pretty much gone within a few days rest without kicking a ball. and it was nearly unbearable for weeks. it obviously wasn't serious and i'm sure silvas isn't or he wouldn't be playing. maybe he just needs a couple weeks rest?

may be you should be a doctor FFS YCNMIU

they still probs let me in at stepping hilll ;)

i was drunk last night so don't take anything i've said seriously.

itisrising said:

An 80% Silva is what we see 80% of the time. Bar the odd performance last season and 3 months of this he's largely been useless.

King Geedorah said:
itisrising said:

An 80% Silva is what we see 80% of the time. Bar the odd performance last season and 3 months of this he's largely been useless.
I sincerely hope you're fishing.

King Geedorah said:
itisrising said:

b6woxs.gif

why dont we sell silva and get a winger, this may be laughed off but in light of ffp, get munain and give nasri the mantle, sell balotelli, dzeko and tevez, rvp and cavani in, hardly any money spent and squad greatly improved, top class centre back and martinez in midfield, that would be moving forward imho

↑↑↑↑

I'd sooner sell Nasri.......................

Silva is here to stay.

This is Silva at his best form (you can be sure it will return):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0BcL-qlNQk[/youtube]

KennyG said:
why dont we sell silva and get a winger, this may be laughed off but in light of ffp, get munain and give nasri the mantle, sell balotelli, dzeko and tevez, rvp and cavani in, hardly any money spent and squad greatly improved, top class centre back and martinez in midfield, that would be moving forward imho

ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS??????

Sell Silva? Been decent, not brilliant, for a few months, and you think we should sell the most creative footballer in England?

Shall we sell him to the Rags and be done with it?????????

Re: Re: David Silva

KennyG said:

Great idea. Sell Hart and buy John Ruddy aswell. Job done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.