David Silva

Andouble said:
My fear is that he plays through the Euros with the ankle, gets it operated on after, and misses a chunk of the beginning of next season. He has been poor lately and it's very concerning.

It took him so long to nail down a starting place for Spain there is no way in hell he will sit out the Euro's as there are plenty lining up to take his place. So I think he will get treatment after the tournament and will miss start of next season.

RandomJ said:
Andouble said:
My fear is that he plays through the Euros with the ankle, gets it operated on after, and misses a chunk of the beginning of next season. He has been poor lately and it's very concerning.

It took him so long to nail down a starting place for Spain there is no way in hell he will sit out the Euro's as there are plenty lining up to take his place. So I think he will get treatment after the tournament and will miss start of next season.

he shouldn't be allowed to, time we put clauses in their contracts to stop them going on international duty if they're injured/don't fulfill the team objectives for the season.

would teach them.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
RandomJ said:
Andouble said:

he shouldn't be allowed to, time we put clauses in their contracts to stop them going on international duty if they're injured/don't fulfill the team objectives for the season.

would teach them.

While the England players might not care about playing for their country the others do and you stop them from playing for their country and they will be after another club quicker than you can blink.

RandomJ said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
RandomJ said:

would teach them.

While the England players might not care about playing for their country the others do and you stop them from playing for their country and they will be after another club quicker than you can blink.

he should put the performances in, man up about his ankle and win us the league then.

playing for your country is a reward, not a right, and Silva isn't earning it, sod his ankle, if it hurt that much he'd take the surgery right now.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
RandomJ said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

would teach them.

he should put the performances in, man up about his ankle and win us the league then.

playing for your country is a reward, not a right, and Silva isn't earning it, sod his ankle, if it hurt that much he'd take the surgery right now.

Agree!

He's played so many minutes this season without rest. If I'm correct he's second to Joe. I think he's feeling it.

lol can't even believe i'm typing this as it has no medical background at all but my foots been hurting for weeks, i play 3 times a week and played through it and have ignored it until this past week where i've rested it.

the pain has pretty much gone within a few days rest without kicking a ball. and it was nearly unbearable for weeks. it obviously wasn't serious and i'm sure silvas isn't or he wouldn't be playing. maybe he just needs a couple weeks rest?

ban-mcfc said:
lol can't even believe i'm typing this as it has no medical background at all but my foots been hurting for weeks, i play 3 times a week and played through it and have ignored it until this past week where i've rested it.

the pain has pretty much gone within a few days rest without kicking a ball. and it was nearly unbearable for weeks. it obviously wasn't serious and i'm sure silvas isn't or he wouldn't be playing. maybe he just needs a couple weeks rest?

may be you should be a doctor FFS YCNMIU

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.