David Silva

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bet the mard arse will be superb for Spain in the summer.

Letting us down big style.

I don't like getting involved in personal spats on Blue Moon, but that above...... has really f***ed me off.

Silva has given his all this season and more, yet the usual suspects can't wait to stick the knife into his back just because his form has dipped.

'Letting us down big style'.(?) F*** off!

Start with Nasri....defenders don't like people running at em early on...get a goal up and start to dominate, then bring Dave on and just keep the ball and hope to score some more using our possesion game.

At our best we hunted teams down who got the ball after a period of solid possesion by us, now we look fragile and exposed when we lose it.

We certainly look more tired as a team when we lose it now, hopefully being out of everything else will see us concentrate on the last 7 matches.

jrb said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
bet the mard arse will be superb for Spain in the summer.

Letting us down big style.

I don't like getting involved in personal spats on Blue Moon, but that above...... has really f***ed me off.

Silva has given his all this season and more, yet the usual suspects can't wait to stick the a knife into his back just because his form has dipped.

'Letting us down big style'.(?) F*** off!

Well, not *big style* but since the new year he kind of has. Performances have been rubbish

He's burnt out
Just worried now he's going to carry on playing awful till the end of the season
Feels like we're playing with 10men

don't get why he's still being played.
he hasnt had a positive impact on a game in weeks

Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Silva fan (my City and Spain shirts have his name on) but I think we should let him go back home to Gran Canaria now. He has his injury plus maybe a bit homesick. At the moment it's like playing with ten men so let him rest....have a great tournament for Spain then come back to us in August ready to tear the Premier League apart!

Blue_Raider said:
Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Silva fan (my City and Spain shirts have his name on) but I think we should let him go back home to Gran Canaria now. He has his injury plus maybe a bit homesick. At the moment it's like playing with ten men so let him rest....have a great tournament for Spain then come back to us in August ready to tear the Premier League apart!

We should not let him play for Spain if he is injured. Send him for treatment and get him sorted physically for next season. He can do this at home in Gran Canaria if he wishes.

We're not doing Dave any favours with the shite formation and system that Bob has played recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.