David Silva

blinkblue said:
How long is left on his contract? Get him signed on for another 5 years asap.

this, the lads the best player i've ever seen at city.

The pass for the 6th gets better every time I watch it.

Can you imagine the wankfest we'd be subjected to if a rag had played it!!!

I remember a while back Ron Atkinson saying "if that pass had come off, it would have been the greatest pass of all time"...referring to a mishit utd pass.

By that rule i've been very close to being the greatest player of all time more times than I can remember!!!

Silva is a joy to behold....give him player of the season and ballon d'or now.

On second thoughts... Darren Fletcher scored a good goal...and i'm reliably informed Giggs continues to be devastating at home (I assume they mean old trafford?)

one of top 5 players in the world. Simply incredible. Best set up man in the world, probably.

01MANC said:
The pass for the 6th gets better every time I watch it.

Can you imagine the wankfest we'd be subjected to if a rag had played it!!!

I remember a while back Ron Atkinson saying "if that pass had come off, it would have been the greatest pass of all time"...referring to a mishit utd pass.

By that rule i've been very close to being the greatest player of all time more times than I can remember!!!

Silva is a joy to behold....give him player of the season and ballon d'or now.

On second thoughts... Darren Fletcher scored a good goal...and i'm reliably informed Giggs continues to be devastating at home (I assume they mean old trafford?)

lolfaceg.jpg

HellasLEAF said:
his jinking through 4 United players in the first half was next level. unreal.

Absolutely Messi-esque that, and so many brilliant other things he did. Great great player.

vamps said:
HellasLEAF said:
his jinking through 4 United players in the first half was next level. unreal.

Absolutely Messi-esque that, and so many brilliant other things he did. Great great player.

It was like watching Messi

silva makes things look so easy, everything is slow motion everytime he has the ball....always calm under pressure.

I'd put him in the top 3 with messi and trannie, dont think he's pipped messi yet though but he is undoubtably one of the best in the world.

With the exception of his out-of-this-world assist to Dzeko, my favourite Silva moment was in the build-up to Balotelli's second goal. Poor poor Andersson has never looked so lost.

Makes me laugh that Merlin has been struggling to get in the Spain national side.

Mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.