David Silva

^i hope its bollocks too. but the guy seems to know silva pretty well

i think this is him. pic from the OS. maybe he is silva's interpreter or something?
30j7mrm.jpg

As to the veracity of the guy on Twitter I have absolutely no idea. However, if City fuck up Silva's contract and we end up in the position that Arsenal have found themselves in these past couple of seasons, with players entering the final 18/12 months of their contract without having put pen to paper, then somebody's head should fucking roll.

Why do you think that real Madrid has publicly reported in the media that they are interested in Silva? It's ground work started on him to not to resign so they can get him on the cheap next season

waspish said:
Why do you think that real Madrid has publicly reported in the media that they are interested in Silva? It's ground work started on him to not to resign so they can get him on the cheap next season

Yep a dirty trick by Real Madrid. Time not to fuck about with Silva's contract.

Just need Levy to sell Modric to Real and that should quell any interest in Silva. If Modric is to be valued at 30-40 mil then Silva has to be 40-50?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.