David Silva

Just been watching tunnelcam on city website, Silva walking down the tunnel and talking to Mata at 4.05 and when he realizes the camera is on him he covers his mouth with his shirt so they can't tell what he's saying.Probably nothing in it but it looked a bit odd to me.

Anyone else think Dave doesn't look too happy?

Probably clutching a straws, but I'm wondering if the Madrid offer, or another 9 months in Manchester is making him(and his wife) homesick for Spain.

Hmmm.

It annoys me the power the Spanish clubs have over pretty much all the Spanish players. They can let a hot prospect go away and develop into a good player elsewhere then as soon as it suits them all they have to do is show a slight interest and they know the player will jump at the chance to play for them.

I hope Silva stays because he is such a joy to watch but I don't see him as a City player in the next 2 years if I'm being honest with myself. Just have to hope Suarez continues developing and can fill his boots.

jrb said:
Anyone else think Dave doesn't look too happy?

Probably clutching a straws, but I'm wondering if the Madrid offer, or another 9 months in Manchester is making him(and his wife) homesick for Spain.

Hmmm.
Just his demeanour I believe.

Check his face out when Vinny lifts the premier league trophy aloft if you require any reassurance.

He never looks happy! Kind of guy that never really smiles! It does worry me though

If he doesn't sign is contract extension, then we have to just get the best out of him for his remaining years on his current deal. No point in fretting.

100%blue said:
Just been watching tunnelcam on city website, Silva walking down the tunnel and talking to Mata at 4.05 and when he realizes the camera is on him he covers his mouth with his shirt so they can't tell what he's saying.Probably nothing in it but it looked a bit odd to me.

david%20silva's%20secret%20conversation%20with%20juan%20mata%20131211.jpg

They did something similar in December..forget the captions, not my doing.

silva_21 said:
^i hope its bollocks too. but the guy seems to know silva pretty well

i think this is him. pic from the OS. maybe he is silva's interpreter or something?
30j7mrm.jpg

This is the guy who took the photo of me and Silva in Reus Airport in April. I just assumed they were mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.