David Silva

Steady on guys. Big Dave was rested after a gruelling league season followed by a full Euro. Wouldn't want it any other way as he's one of the classiest City players ever. He's made all the right noises about staying and seems genuine. As with Vinny, I'm absolutely confident the club will pull out all the stops to give him a lengthy contact. He's one of the untouchables.

sir baconface said:
Steady on guys. Big Dave was rested after a gruelling league season followed by a full Euro. Wouldn't want it any other way as he's one of the classiest City players ever. He's made all the right noises about staying and seems genuine. As with Vinny, I'm absolutely confident the club will pull out all the stops to give him a lengthy contact. He's one of the untouchables.

Fully agree. Magical player.

I've never got a players name on the back of my shirt, but if this man signs a new contact he will be the first. One of the most entertaining players to wear the sky blue

I for one will be delighted at each extra day of rest he gets before the season starts, we need a fresh David Silva to see the magic we saw specially early on last season

about silva's contract..(dont know where else to post this)

not sure if this is true, but there's this guy (@segurity21) on twitter who knows silva personally (silva followed him on twitter, this guy just retweeted a pic of him and silva playing some racing game at silva's house, and i'm pretty sure i've spotted him sitting beside silva in a press conference)

anyway, i just looked through his timeline and he was responding to a city fan about silva's 6 year deal rumour

@Ilovesilva_21 : I hope all this talk about David signing a 6 year deal aren't just rumours, I've been waiting all summer for this.

‏@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 who is saying that?

‏@Ilovesilva_21 : @segurity21 loads of people are saying it! Do you know if its true or not?

‏@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 i dont know but I will put money on that not being the case :-(

‏@Ilovesilva_21 : @segurity21 oh no :'( I really thought he was going to sign a new deal.

‏@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 i hope they offer him a new contract that is at the level that he deserve but I am not sure it will happen

‏@Ilovesilva_21 : @segurity21 I think it will! Have to keep positive ;-)

@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 hope so, I am sure he would like to stay at city but not that sure city want him to stay, maybe they have someone in mind

‏@Ilovesilva_21 : @segurity21 no, I definitely think they want him to stay for as long as possible!

@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 if they did he would have sign a new contract

silva_21 said:

not sure if this is true, but there's this guy (@segurity21) on twitter who knows silva personally (silva followed him on twitter, this guy just retweeted a pic of him and silva playing some racing game at silva's house, and i'm pretty sure i've spotted him sitting beside silva in a press conference)

anyway, i just looked through his timeline and he was responding to a city fan about silva's 6 year deal rumour

@Ilovesilva_21 : I hope all this talk about David signing a 6 year deal aren't just rumours, I've been waiting all summer for this.

‏@Ilovesilva_21 : @segurity21 loads of people are saying it! Do you know if its true or not?

‏@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 i dont know but I will put money on that not being the case :-(

‏@Ilovesilva_21 : @segurity21 oh no :'( I really thought he was going to sign a new deal.

‏@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 i hope they offer him a new contract that is at the level that he deserve but I am not sure it will happen

@segurity21 : @Ilovesilva_21 hope so, I am sure he would like to stay at city but not that sure city want him to stay, maybe they have someone in mind

‏@Ilovesilva_21 : @segurity21 no, I definitely think they want him to stay for as long as possible!

yeah i just saw this on twitter. that is quite worrying

Inzi said:
silva_21 said:

yeah i just saw this on twitter. that is quite worrying
Bollocks. Best player in the prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.