David Silva

For me, hands down the best AM in the world. On a PL tip, Comparisons to Mata offend me. David is criminally underrated in this country.

MillionDollarDream said:
Should we put Silva in the middle again on Saturday? Have Nasri/Silva/Navas and sacrifice a ST, or Keep 2 up top ride Silva's momentum and have either Nasri/Navas on the bench?

I thought that today. Arsenal will kill us with just 2 in the middle. I'd sacrifice the beast for silva. Silva, nasri, navas and aguero with yaya behind with dinho protecting the defence. Arsenal won't be able to handle us with play that team. Pelle will defintley go for 442 though, which I'm a tad worried about.

Project said:
For me, hands down the best AM in the world. On a PL tip, Comparisons to Mata offend me. David is criminally underrated in this country.

Probably because he doesn't score a lot of flashy goals from outside the box. I think you have to know a bit more about football and watch full games to really appreciate him.

princess_luna_we__re_not_worthy_by_grumbeerkopp-d4q9z6k.png

CaliforniaBlue said:
Project said:

Probably because he doesn't score a lot of flashy goals from outside the box. I think you have to know a bit more about football and watch full games to really appreciate him.
Either way, he's head and shoulders the best player in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.