David Silva

Jack74 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Jack74 said:
Still not the best ball a City player as played at that shithole though is it ? Gio to Rosler in the cup wins that one, add 2 the fact in that game it was 0 0 instead of 5 1 with a minute to go and they had 10 men
I feel sorry for you mate. You have no fucking clue do you?

Thanks for your concern bud

So you're here all day for shits and giggles, okay, whatever.

Perhaps you should find another sport to follow. One where your brain can actually process what is happening in front of your eyes?

Football is clearly a complicated issue for you.

Can I suggest, tiddlywinks?

I feel sorry for any 'fan', whatever their team, if they cannot enjoy and appreciate the sheer brilliance of David Silva as a footballer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jack74 said:
mcfc2607 said:
I feel sorry for you mate. You have no fucking clue do you?

Perhaps you should find another sport to follow. One where your brain can actually process what is happening in front of your eyes?

I feel sorry for any 'fan', whatever their team, if they cannot enjoy and appreciate the sheer brilliance of David Silva as a footballer.

I promise u , I have better things 2 do than b on here all day , but will be off and on till 12ish

Ta

The one that shocked me was Xavi.
I hardly knew he was playing.
At least Iniesta tried but couldn't stop the Dutch power.
Xavi looks to have just lost interest. Didn't see the usual fight from him.

He must be used behind the striker and pedro must be used as the right winger,casillas,xavi,pique and costa must be.dropped for next game imo,but doubt that will happen as many of them are del bosques favourites..

Jack74 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jack74 said:

I promise u , I have better things 2 do than b on here all day , but will be off and on till 12ish

Ta

The fact you wrote 'Your hero' with regards Silva and the collective, towards City fans, suggests you are either not one, yourself, or you are so bitter that David Silva is held in such high regard, that you have let your own perceived superior knowledge, blind you to anything but any mistake he makes.

World class players make mistakes, usually in every game.

To err, is human, much as Silva can always buck that reality more than most footballers.

In simple terms, that makes him world class.

Thought Silva played well but as others have said the rest of the Spanish midfield were anonymous.

Dangerous to make conclusions on one game but looks to me, and many others that Spain's midfield has grown old together. Barcelona won nothing this season and there's an obvious connection. They have so many alternative younger players so why allow this to happen? And the alternatives are young, and high quality so all is not lost. It will be difficult to radically change the team and win, so maybe a couple of changes? Villa for Costa, & Fabregas for Xavi or Iniesta

Jack74 said:
Loved some of the replies , keep it up boys , still some of u think he is World Class if Nasri had missed the chance that your hero missed/saved ( my Mam would have saved ) at 1 0 to us and then we ended getting beat 5 1 ( September 23 1989 , Rag ) he would have been slaughtered .

But not your precious Dave I can't pass more than 5 yards Silva
Enjoy your afternoon and let's hope Joe keeps a clean sheet tonite

Hand me the smelling salts. The year's most incredible Bluemoon statement. Knocks De Niro in full blown wum mode, into a cocked hat.

The fact that City's usual MO is to squeeze teams to death high up the pitch, with bag fulls of possession, doesn't really lend itself to raking 50 yarders does it now? If you want hoof and charge and an empty trophy cabinet, then Stevie G's your man. If you want someone to unpick an endless succession of parked buses and win you the title however (I'm thinking Aston Villa by way of example), then David Silva is the finest exponent of the art EVER to grace English football. That is all

Simple fact that finishing is probably the weakest part of Dave's game. The fact that the other aspects of his play more than make up for it is more than enough for the majority of us who are just grateful to behold a player of his class.
It surprises me that a blue can have such little appreciation of his genuine talent but hey, it wouldn't be much of a world if we all liked the same thing.

Spain cannot keep playing 15 midfield players in the forlorn hope that one of them will get forward into a scoring position and emulate a real goalscorer. They haven;t got an Aguero, Suarez etc etc but it shouldn't stop them from trying to find one. The 70 booking numpty they tried last night will last about two weeks in the EPL, braindead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.