David Silva

Loved some of the replies , keep it up boys , still some of u think he is World Class if Nasri had missed the chance that your hero missed/saved ( my Mam would have saved ) at 1 0 to us and then we ended getting beat 5 1 ( September 23 1989 , Rag ) he would have been slaughtered .

But not your precious Dave I can't pass more than 5 yards Silva

Enjoy your afternoon and let's hope Joe keeps a clean sheet tonite

Jack74 said:
Loved some of the replies , keep it up boys , still some of u think he is World Class if Nasri had missed the chance that your hero missed/saved ( my Mam would have saved ) at 1 0 to us and then we ended getting beat 5 1 ( September 23 1989 , Rag ) he would have been slaughtered .

Pmsl

Jack74 said:

So who if anyone do you class as world class in our team?

grim up north said:
Jack74 said:

Pmsl

+1

I am sure he wishes he had Merlin playing for his team.

andyhinch said:
Jack74 said:

Kompany , Toure and Aguero would walk into any team

Jack74 said:

good try son, good try.

Jack74 said:
andyhinch said:
Jack74 said:

Kompany , Toure and Aguero would walk into any team
I'd include Yaya and Zab's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.