David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quagmire blue said:
Best player on the pitch tonight, great effort with that right footed volley as well. A pleasure to watch him linking up with Nasri again

Awesome again , Alves scored the second by the way I know we should blame Kols I know he was not on the pitch but who gives a fuck

Jack74 said:
Quagmire blue said:
Best player on the pitch tonight, great effort with that right footed volley as well. A pleasure to watch him linking up with Nasri again

Awesome again , Alves scored the second by the way I know we should blame Kols I know he was not on the pitch but who gives a fuck
Cute.

Quagmire blue said:
Jack74 said:
Quagmire blue said:

Cute.

Xx

Jack74 said:
Quagmire blue said:

what the fuck are you on about?

dronefromsector7g said:
Jack74 said:
Quagmire blue said:

what the fuck are you on about?
Think he's had a few too many sherbets!

Jack74 said:
Armaan said:
He is a typical Barca player, has the touch, vision and intelligence to play in that style. Have to love watching David play such a joy.

Tell me again when he actually beat 2 men/players ?

Can't work out whether you are a wum or a collossal fool

lancs blue said:
Jack74 said:
Armaan said:
He is a typical Barca player, has the touch, vision and intelligence to play in that style. Have to love watching David play such a joy.

You here again? I'm convinced he's shagged your missus.

He takes players out of the game with his passing, he isn't a dribbling style of player.

With 5 yard passes really ? My misses would not fuck him Nasri maybe , Gio all day along I would tell her 2 ,just 2 watch him dribble<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:19 am --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
Jack74 said:
Armaan said:

Can't work out whether you are a wum or a collossal fool

I will take the colossal fool thanks

I'm generally a mild mannered chap but ..... Jack could you please stop polluting this thread you delusional ubercunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.