David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Their player was bursting dangerously into our half, fair play to Silva for taking him out.

At last, the correct post.

One for the team, nowt wrong with that.

It's the complete opposite, one for himself and a day off at new year. He didn't get booked the first time around, two minutes later he made sure he did.

Swansea away is not an easy game, he shouldn't look for a booking to have a rest and miss an important game.

ManCitizens. said:
blueinsa said:
I will wager he knew he was due to miss the game anyway through rotation and took his 1 match ban to get it out of the way ;-)

It's reset after the 1st, even if it wasn't surely the best game to miss would be Bburn. It was an individual decision to get New Year's Day off IMO

So you think he'll be sitting at home then?

Barcon said:
ManCitizens. said:
blueinsa said:
I will wager he knew he was due to miss the game anyway through rotation and took his 1 match ban to get it out of the way ;-)

It's reset after the 1st, even if it wasn't surely the best game to miss would be Bburn. It was an individual decision to get New Year's Day off IMO

So you think he'll be sitting at home then?

I couldn't tell you. I don't know the club policy away from home as injured/ suspended players are normally at the ground during home games. He won't need to go easy the night before now though and it was an intentional booking, as obvious as Yaya in the CL,

Wow some of the comments on here seem very harsh to me. I can't believe he would delibaratley get booked so he could have New Year off. I would wager that winning the league means more to him than most of us and certainly more than a day off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.