David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was certainly a stupid, unnecessary booking and came minutes after another reckless challenge. I (jokingly) said at the time to my mate that he's obviously made plans for NYE.

KippaxCitizen said:
gmckennasell said:
If merlin wants a week in Gran Canaria with his family to celebrate the new year thats fine with me , his contribution to our club cannot be underestimated ,he will come back fully fit and fresh for the next 5 months and most important part of the season ,
Pathetic post. He may have 40 New Years after retiring that he can enjoy NYE in Gran Canaria. If we struggle to break down Swansea it will be a big problem not having him.

Scratch the surface to our first team and you see we have a real lack in depth in creative midfield players. We pretty much have three, Nasri Silva and Navas. Chelsea and especially Arsenal dwarf us in strength in depth in that area.

He could have had a rest next weekend for the Blackburn game.

it was meant as a light hearted comment , i bet you where a barrel of fun when we were in the 3rd tier of football , jesus navas

gmckennasell said:
KippaxCitizen said:
gmckennasell said:
If merlin wants a week in Gran Canaria with his family to celebrate the new year thats fine with me , his contribution to our club cannot be underestimated ,he will come back fully fit and fresh for the next 5 months and most important part of the season ,
Pathetic post. He may have 40 New Years after retiring that he can enjoy NYE in Gran Canaria. If we struggle to break down Swansea it will be a big problem not having him.

Scratch the surface to our first team and you see we have a real lack in depth in creative midfield players. We pretty much have three, Nasri Silva and Navas. Chelsea and especially Arsenal dwarf us in strength in depth in that area.

it was meant as a light hearted comment , i bet you where a barrel of fun when we were in the 3rd tier of football , jesus navas
What the fuck's 1998-99 got to do with my post? Bizarre comment! Strangely you can't get a feel for the tone of a post on a forum because it's just letters on a screen so how do I know you were being lighthearted?

Recharge his batteries ffs!!

He's played 4 full games since missing 2 months injured

KippaxCitizen said:
gmckennasell said:
KippaxCitizen said:

What the fuck's 1998-99 got to do with my post? Bizarre comment! Strangely you can't get a feel for the tone of a post on a forum because it's just letters on a screen so how do I know you were being lighthearted?

Perhaps i forgot the :) , now wind your neck in

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
A fantastic player who anyone who watches him regular will know he is not the best of tacklers. Don't believe he would have done it on purpose to get a yellow. But at least he tried harder than the likes of Garcia to win the ball. A short rest will do him a world of good. Lets hope we don't need him for the Blackburn game as well. Recharge his batteries for some hard battles ahead.
Of course he did it on purpose...........minutes to go in the game and he makes a rash tackle like that...........if you ask me there something strange about the whole incident......why when in almost every game this season pellers has taken Silva off with at least 20 mins to go.....not this time, for some reason he takes milner off at right back, switches cliche and brings Kolorov on.............he could of easily avoided all of this by bringing Silva off as per....................

dwren said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
A fantastic player who anyone who watches him regular will know he is not the best of tacklers. Don't believe he would have done it on purpose to get a yellow. But at least he tried harder than the likes of Garcia to win the ball. A short rest will do him a world of good. Lets hope we don't need him for the Blackburn game as well. Recharge his batteries for some hard battles ahead.
Of course he did it on purpose...........minutes to go in the game and he makes a rash tackle like that...........if you ask me there something strange about the whole incident......why when in almost every game this season pellers has taken Silva off with at least 20 mins to go.....not this time, for some reason he takes milner off at right back, switches cliche and brings Kolorov on.............he could of easily avoided all of this by bringing Silva off as per....................

Milner had a slight injury.

dwren said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
A lot of people Sat near us thought it was strange decisions from pellegrini with the substitute's.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
dwren said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
A lot of people Sat near us thought it was strange decisions from pellegrini with the substitute's.
Yeah, it's very strange taking an injured player off. Pellegrini OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.