David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCitizens. said:
Barcon said:
ManCitizens. said:
It's reset after the 1st, even if it wasn't surely the best game to miss would be Bburn. It was an individual decision to get New Year's Day off IMO

So you think he'll be sitting at home then?

I couldn't tell you. I don't know the club policy away from home as injured/ suspended players are normally at the ground during home games. He won't need to go easy the night before now though and it was an intentional booking, as obvious as Yaya in the CL,

What do you mean, "I couldn't tell you"? I thought you said he was getting new years day off. He won't need to go easy on new years eve? What exactly do you think he's going to get up to?

I simply love this guy. Amazing ball control, his balance on his feet is awesome. He covers so much ground.
He deserve his rest

If merlin wants a week in Gran Canaria with his family to celebrate the new year thats fine with me , his contribution to our club cannot be underestimated ,he will come back fully fit and fresh for the next 5 months and most important part of the season ,

Barcon said:
ManCitizens. said:
Barcon said:
So you think he'll be sitting at home then?

I couldn't tell you. I don't know the club policy away from home as injured/ suspended players are normally at the ground during home games. He won't need to go easy the night before now though and it was an intentional booking, as obvious as Yaya in the CL,

What do you mean, "I couldn't tell you"? I thought you said he was getting new years day off. He won't need to go easy on new years eve? What exactly do you think he's going to get up to?

What do you think I mean? I've not spoken too him so I can't say exactly where he'll be. Download the full match and watch his three tackles in the last 10 minutes.

If I had to guess I'd say he'll do what he wants the night before, no early night and no match preparation (which normally starts the day before) for him.

ManCitizens. said:
Barcon said:
ManCitizens. said:

What do you think I mean? I've not spoken too him so I can't say exactly where he'll be. Download the full match and watch his three tackles in the last 10 minutes.

If I had to guess I'd say he'll do what he wants the night before, no early night and no match preparation (which normally starts the day before) for him.

Fuck me mate. You said he was getting new years day off, he isn't.
You said he won't need to go easy on new years eve. He's hardly likely to be leathered because he doesn't have to play the next day is he.
Anyway, they were rhetorical questions, the best you could have done was ignore them. He got a yellow card in a football match end of story. If you want to continue trying to convince me that he's a selfish **** that wants to sleep in on new years day, knock yourself out.

A fantastic player who anyone who watches him regular will know he is not the best of tacklers. Don't believe he would have done it on purpose to get a yellow. But at least he tried harder than the likes of Garcia to win the ball. A short rest will do him a world of good. Lets hope we don't need him for the Blackburn game as well. Recharge his batteries for some hard battles ahead.

gmckennasell said:
If merlin wants a week in Gran Canaria with his family to celebrate the new year thats fine with me , his contribution to our club cannot be underestimated ,he will come back fully fit and fresh for the next 5 months and most important part of the season ,
Pathetic post. He may have 40 New Years after retiring that he can enjoy NYE in Gran Canaria. If we struggle to break down Swansea it will be a big problem not having him.

Scratch the surface to our first team and you see we have a real lack in depth in creative midfield players. We pretty much have three, Nasri Silva and Navas. Chelsea and especially Arsenal dwarf us in strength in depth in that area.

He could have had a rest next weekend for the Blackburn game.

ManCitizens. said:
Barcon said:
ManCitizens. said:

Utter nonsense.

MP had virtually removed any defensiveness capability to our midfield in search of the goal (good decision imo) this left us exposed leaving Silva to do some donkey work which clearly is not the best part of his game, thats how he got booked- doing his best for the team.

El Mago said:
Swansea away is not an easy game, he shouldn't look for a booking to have a rest and miss an important game.

So sir you are assuming he wanted to get booked !!! you didn't saw the palace player going straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.