David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
Pablo1 said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Bang on DD; I've had couple of crazy conversations with people telling me how he's not been playing well for a few weeks.
So that post was serious? Fuckinell, it's as though people watch games with their eyes closed sometimes. I can't remember a time when MOM was as nailed as it was today, the little man was immense again. An absolute joy to watch and no one came even close to him as best player on the pitch.

Actually the posts about MOTM were from Cup Final weekend if you look at the dates but a few people thought it was about today's match.
Thank god for that - was about to write a strongly worded email.. :-)

jake28 said:
I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of City with no Silva. I know players come and go and others will come in to replace him but there will only ever be one David Silva.

I feel the same way. We're look back in years to come and he will talked about as one of our greatest ever players. Today, he was magnificent not just when he had the ball at his feet but he was chasing everything down....but then again he always does because he cares for this club.

On a side note when you look back at other players scoring guess who's usually one of the first players to congratulate the scorer. ?

YdBVE6A.png

My favourite player,imperious performance today,the pass for Dzeko was sublime and his goal was fantastic.A quality player we are very lucky to see in sky blue..his football intelligence is off the scale and his left foot is like a wand.

He will go down as one of our greats, I hope he stays with us until he retires. World class player and a humble nice guy I love Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.