David Silva

I really don't think we should tweak our front except a forward who is more in the Lewandowski frame. Silva-KDB-Sterling

I don't think it's about playing wide or centrally, it's more about who's playing alongside him. Teams like to double mark Silva and sometimes it's near impossible for him to find space (particularly when carrying an injury).

De Bruyne is another who gets at least two defenders around him at all times because of how little space he needs to make an impact. Also, at the beginning of the season - when Silva had some fantastic games - defenders clung to Sterling before they later realised we weren't allowing Raheem to play to his strengths.

I don't think it's any coincidence that he played so well today with Kevin back in the team.

Of course playing with better players will make all the difference. However, I still believe Silva has played his best games when drifting from a wide position. It's the position he played many years when in the Spain team. He is a class player in any position and at his best he makes the game look so easy.

I sit and read and read and read page after page on our amazing crazy as fook team , and for once I have to have my say , this man this play is a fool who happened to believe just for one cooked up moment that City could be a Force in English football ⚽ and maybe one day European football(you never fooking know) this crazy bastard has been the most amazing footballer I've EVER SEEN and truly loved, the man the player is a God of football
.......ssssuuhhhh you dikHEAD Coz this fooker is finished.................... No no fook no you can get to fuck this man is back . And fuck all you bitches

I sit and read and read and read page after page on our amazing crazy as fook team , and for once I have to have my say , this man this play is a fool who happened to believe just for one cooked up moment that City could be a Force in English football ⚽ and maybe one day European football(you never fooking know) this crazy bastard has been the most amazing footballer I've EVER SEEN and truly loved, the man the player is a God of football
.......ssssuuhhhh you dikHEAD Coz this fooker is finished.................... No no fook no you can get to fuck this man is back . And fuck all you bitches
I like you.

Hahaha :)

Only 4 assists behind his best ever season with 7 games to go. Second best in the league this season. Why oh why would Pep want to keep such a player...

To resolve a pub argument, do you know which assists were awarded to Silva this season, and their relative significance to the overall result?

Please call on my English but not on this man my phone might correct my English (it fooking don't ) but my god CHECK your self if you think this man os finished..... For fook sake we suffered Jamie Pollack in midfield need I say more......!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.