David Silva's Armband

jonmcity said:
If they actually complain about this, it will just how how pathetic they are.

according to the Mail, they HAVE officially complained to both City and Premier League. No idea how seriously anybody is taking complaint, but i'm just surprised (although i shouldn't be) that the mail has seen fit to report it.

if a player wanted to disrespect an armband he could take it off, throw it to the floor walk on it etc. and would be rightly castigated. However, to acknowledge that an armband was ill-fitting, and kept slipping, and was presumably removed for that reason, it is ludicrous to then treat as serious the complaint that the player was being disrespectful.

with regards to the booing, i don't think our players were intimidated by it, i agree it was pointless, and i honestly do think it was disrespectful, (bearing in mind the circumstances of the match) . i repeat, most of us, have booed players or officials on occasions, but certainly in my case , for a reason either real or perceived, not for simply being there!

Neville Kneville said:
If they do put in a complaint after the amount of respect we showed them compared to the total lack of respect many of them showed us, I think we should just simplify it by officially saying that, due to the offence caused, we won't bother wearing armbands in the future.

And that they can go fuck themselves.

Dippers have only ever understood one-way respect!

Nothing about using the memories of 96 dead people as a motivation tool to win a fucking football match then?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd-nKGhfqpg[/youtube]

Look at the power of his throw. Pathetic drug taking, car stealing, housebreaking, grief junkies.

It apparently got ripped during a challenge so was loose, so he took it off, you see team captains do it from time to time, If there fans are gonna make a big deal of it that's pathetic,

better not tell them not many observed the minutes silence Tesco in gorton for some reason had for Hillsborough they may want the shop shut down

scall said:
I thought the booing was pretty effective in intimidating us. Well done to them for creatinthg such an atmosphere.

I thought it had no impact at all. The quality of their play early did, but the booing didnt stop us getting back into the game, and when we did it stopped altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.