David Villa a done deal?

svennis pennis said:
I have heard there is a list. And you are now on it.

You people can be really arsey cant you! I'm just saying what ive been told and seeing anyone else has heard this? Keep your knickers on, Svennis!!

well I for one HAS heard about this but also heard that we would wait until Valencia has bought a replacement... But i do not know wheter or not i believe it... Guess I'll just wait and see...

well I for one HAS heard about this but also heard that we would wait until Valencia has bought a replacement... But i do not know wheter or not i believe it... Guess I'll just wait and see...

marca_uk said:
My mate told me that a guy he knows work at City and that David Villa is a done deal but isn't going to go through and be announced etc till transfer deadline day to make it out like we can get our man at the last minute!!

Anyone heard anything along these lines?

i think i know your mate, he told me the loto numbers for tonight will be 5 14 21 22 35 46 but they will not come out till the last min ?

mcfc said:
marca_uk said:
My mate told me that a guy he knows work at City and that David Villa is a done deal but isn't going to go through and be announced etc till transfer deadline day to make it out like we can get our man at the last minute!!

i think i know your mate, he told me the loto numbers for tonight will be 5 14 21 22 35 46 but they will not come out till the last min ?

Well Funny !!

marca_uk said:

He probably read it on here!

My stomachs still Queasy after yesterdays go on the roller coaster until I see em signed seeled and delivered its fingers in ears time la de da lade da la deda la

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.