David Villa a done deal?

Yeah guys, villa is a done deal, so why don't you tell all your mates, all your work colleagues, bombard rival clubs message boards etc etc.

You can be so smug when it comes off.

If David Villa comes to city I will personally apologise on here because after last night I just can't see it happening. The bloke is Mr Valencia. There are only two types of player we will get at city, a) Those who actually want to come to the club and b) Mercenaries. I know it is easy to say they are all mercenary but we cannot offer the players Champions League football and until that happens we are in difficulty with Marquee type players. The players we have signed this transfer deadline are in my opinion good enough to get us up the league to at least seventh, with Boj and Petrov back fully fit we might squeeze sixth providing teams above us have a mare. Thats it for this year unfortunately.

If we had signed Kaka then maybe there was a chance but can't see it happening now

well if they were to approach valencia for him, given their financial situation it would be a good idea to hit them with a take it or leave it offer with about 72 hours left of the transfer window. would stop all the pissing about like we saw with kaka.

ac milan aren't exactly flush at the moment, but they aren't going bust. valencia have to do something to pay off some of their debt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.