David Villa a done deal?

irrespective of what I do and dont believe this is just a rehash of the news from TFM. if we are playing conspiracy theories today then maybe Valencia dont want it announced until as late as possible because there fans will be in uproar and demanding that a large chunk of what is sure to be the large fee gets spent on a replacement when we all know that they have serious debts to clear and need to assign as much of the money as possible towards that. It is rumoured that work on there new ground has actually stopped and that they have exhausted all routes with the banks for loans. Anyway, I expect to see him up an orange tree in Valencia on the 2nd of Feb kissing his Valencia shirt ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
irrespective of what I do and dont believe this is just a rehash of the news from TFM. if we are playing conspiracy theories today then maybe Valencia dont want it announced until as late as possible because there fans will be in uproar and demanding that a large chunk of what is sure to be the large fee gets spent on a replacement when we all know that they have serious debts to clear and need to assign as much of the money as possible towards that. It is rumoured that work on there new ground has actually stopped and that they have exhausted all routes with the banks for loans. Anyway, I expect to see him up an orange tree in Valencia on the 2nd of Feb kissing his Valencia shirt ;o)

Must admit, this rumour has stood the test of time, having first been mooted back in August. Perhaps there's something to it. Lets hope so. He is an exciting talent.

marca_uk said:
svennis pennis said:
I have heard there is a list. And you are now on it.

You people can be really arsey cant you! I'm just saying what ive been told and seeing anyone else has heard this? Keep your knickers on, Svennis!!

Try checking out the other hundred threads saying the same thing. Then realise why ppl get pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.