David Villa is now available......

MCFC_Freestyler said:
southstand117 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
We shouldn't let go on this guy, we should do as much as we can to make it happen.
According to TFM on citymancs we are the only club to make an offer for him, would love him at city..

Yeh i been following him for months now and i am undecided to whether its bullshit or not, villa is my favourite player outside the Premiership, would make my summer if we got this guy.
I am also un decided about him, why haven't the press latched onto this if we have made an offer.. he is adament he will sign on or before the 22nd june..

Barcelona are trying to celebrate their historic treble trophy haul by spending big this summer, and they will try to land Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to reports.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims the Blaugrana are drawing up a plan worth €60 million in an attempt to persuade Inter to part company with their man. The report suggests Barcelona president Joan Laporta has two ways of convincing Massimo Moratti to give up the Sweden star.

The first will be offering a swap plus cash deal. It will consist of sending Samuel Eto'o to the San Siro and adding a further €20m into Moratti's account. This is an option which could convince the Nerazzurri as Eto'o has been in hot form this term, helping his side lift the European Cup - a trophy that Inter have been craving for over 40 years.

The second option would be a straight cash in hand deal. The Spanish side would offer the Italians a mega €60m for the striker, hoping Moratti will accept the money. However, the sum is quite far off what the Inter president wants. He has always said 'Ibra' would not be sold for less the €100m.

Should Inter accept any bid, the next move would be trying to satisfy the player. Barcelona are looking to offer Ibrahimovic €7.5m per year over five seasons. The sum is shy of his €12m a year deal at the San Siro, however, the Spaniards would top up his wages by giving him sponsorship and image rights, taking his earnings to €14m a year.

Despite this, Ibrahimovic has maintained he wants to stay at Inter for the time being.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/05/29/1292774/barcelona-to-offer-inter-60m-for-zlatan-ibrahimovic-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... vic-report</a>

bonespost said:
Barcelona are trying to celebrate their historic treble trophy haul by spending big this summer, and they will try to land Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to reports.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims the Blaugrana are drawing up a plan worth €60 million in an attempt to persuade Inter to part company with their man. The report suggests Barcelona president Joan Laporta has two ways of convincing Massimo Moratti to give up the Sweden star.

The first will be offering a swap plus cash deal. It will consist of sending Samuel Eto'o to the San Siro and adding a further €20m into Moratti's account. This is an option which could convince the Nerazzurri as Eto'o has been in hot form this term, helping his side lift the European Cup - a trophy that Inter have been craving for over 40 years.

The second option would be a straight cash in hand deal. The Spanish side would offer the Italians a mega €60m for the striker, hoping Moratti will accept the money. However, the sum is quite far off what the Inter president wants. He has always said 'Ibra' would not be sold for less the €100m.

Should Inter accept any bid, the next move would be trying to satisfy the player. Barcelona are looking to offer Ibrahimovic €7.5m per year over five seasons. The sum is shy of his €12m a year deal at the San Siro, however, the Spaniards would top up his wages by giving him sponsorship and image rights, taking his earnings to €14m a year.

Despite this, Ibrahimovic has maintained he wants to stay at Inter for the time being.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/05/29/1292774/barcelona-to-offer-inter-60m-for-zlatan-ibrahimovic-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... vic-report</a>

That puts the cat amongst the pigeons mmmmmmm dont know what to make of that!

*taps chin*

The Fixer said:
bonespost said:

*taps chin*

Press speculation

until players start official moving clubs we'll not know the lay of the land

personally I'm starting to think Villa to Barca and Eto'o to us but we'll have to wait and see

southstand117 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
southstand117 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
We shouldn't let go on this guy, we should do as much as we can to make it happen.
According to TFM on citymancs we are the only club to make an offer for him, would love him at city..

Yeh i been following him for months now and i am undecided to whether its bullshit or not, villa is my favourite player outside the Premiership, would make my summer if we got this guy.
I am also un decided about him, why haven't the press latched onto this if we have made an offer.. he is adament he will sign on or before the 22nd june..

yeh i'm waiting for that day to come just to see what happens.

also Villa over eto'o anyday of the week.

The Fixer said:
bonespost said:

*taps chin*

No way José Mourinho would sell Ibrahimovic as he's stated a few times that he's the best striker he's ever worked with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.