David Villa is now available......

kiam06 said:
Madrid and Barca will be trying to sign Villa on the cheap just because of who they are, if we have a massive offer tabled Valencia will hold out and thats where Madrid and Barca will back out of the deal and he will put pen to paper at City.
You sound utterly convinced.

You're not Mystic Meg by any chance, are you?

Dubai Blue said:
kiam06 said:
Madrid and Barca will be trying to sign Villa on the cheap just because of who they are, if we have a massive offer tabled Valencia will hold out and thats where Madrid and Barca will back out of the deal and he will put pen to paper at City.

I am septic peg, got my crystal ball out as we speak. I just think Madrid and Barca will be even more aware of Valencia's plight and they will try it on big time and Valencia can't afford to be ripped off.

kiam06 said:
Dubai Blue said:
kiam06 said:

I am septic peg, got my crystal ball out as we speak. I just think Madrid and Barca will be even more aware of Valencia's plight and they will try it on big time and Valencia can't afford to be ripped off.

What? haha

Villa wants to stay in Spain, Villa wants to play Champions League football, Villa is 27, Villa is being courted by both Barca and Madird.

We haven't a cat in hell's chance of landing him. I'd take Lescott, Tevez, Aguero has reports today linking him with Chelsea and Lescott Arsenal. I'd also take YY Toure but im not sure why he'd leave Barca for us. I'd bit a bit displeased if we ended up with K Toure over Lescott as Lescott can challenge Bridge and allows Kompany to partner Onuoha at CB.

kiam06 said:

Barca and Madrid could easily afford to offer 35 million or around that price. Why would Valencia lose out on getting any money by only accepting a stupid 50 million bid from us when they know full well that Villa has no intention of coming here. They would probably accept all three bids if they're going to accept one. The way i see it is Valencia don't want to sell him and he doesn't want to leave Valencia so we might as well just get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.