David Villa

EalingBlue2 said:
Villa is better than tevez and had proved that on the biggest stages in football, tevez wants out, we will not get more than the 25m - 30m for which he could buy out his contract . 25 m for the most natural goalscoret in the game seems ok to me.

Have been chuckling at people talking 70m for tevez when the most we will get is the low 30's if we are very lucky

I'm sure the club management don't share the same views as you have.

Thank fuck.

Well they may disagree on villa being better than tevez and there is a strong argument that anyone could flop on the prem whereas tevez is proven. But the buyout is fact and KIA and tevez are exactly the types to use that so the 30m or so is best we will get

EalingBlue2 said:
Well they may disagree on villa being better than tevez and there is a strong argument that anyone could flop on the prem whereas tevez is proven. But the buyout is fact and KIA and tevez are exactly the types to use that so the 30m or so is best we will get

What on earth are you talking about? Tevez is the only one who can buy out his contract and he cannot buy it out until next year as he is only 27 and is only 2 years into his contract. Check Andy Webster ruling. Whether you like it or not, Tevez would currently fetch £40m in the current market whereas David Villa, approaching 30 will have more or less lost any sell on value and would probably be valued at about £20-25. We do not need to replace Tevez should he leave as that is the reason we have Balotelli/Dzeko surely.

Soulboy said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Villa is better than tevez and had proved that on the biggest stages in football, tevez wants out, we will not get more than the 25m - 30m for which he could buy out his contract . 25 m for the most natural goalscoret in the game seems ok to me.

Have been chuckling at people talking 70m for tevez when the most we will get is the low 30's if we are very lucky

I'm sure the club management don't share the same views as you have.

Thank fuck.

haha, was just about to type the same.

EalingBlue2 said:

i'm a big villa fan but this is bollocks, he would be awesome in the prem but to catch tevez would be a big big ask. carlos for me.

Don't get me wrong I am basing this on my belief that tevez wants out and Mancini wants him out and working out how we could get the best possible striker in to replace him. In an ideal world tevez would say I love city, I am going to shut up and knuckle down and keep giving it all for city - I don't see it and think we need to keep control. Even if he can't buy out today but can in a year for 20m that still impacts his value as no one will pay 40m for one season.

I would love him to want to stay, if he goes I would love to get 70m but it isn't going to happen?

De niro do you think villa would make it at city hypothetically?

40m, GTFO.

-

Barcelona are preparing to offer David Villa to Manchester City and Chelsea for £40million.

The Catalan giants have ­reluctantly accepted that they will have to ­sacrifice their World Cup-winning striker to help fund a £91m triple summer swoop for Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas, Udinese winger ­Alexis Sanchez and Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi.

Barca boss Pep Guardiola has been restricted to a £40m transfer budget as the La Liga and Champions League winners set about slashing their £350m debt.

And Nou Camp president Sandro Rosell has made it clear to his ­manager that further money for ­signings must be generated through sales.

Villa, 29, joined Barca only 13 months ago in a £35m switch from Valencia and notched 23 goals for Guardiola’s team last season.

He is also Spain’s all-time record scorer with 46 goals in 72 international appearances.

A source revealed: “Guardiola has a list of players he is ­prepared to move on to give him more spending power in the transfer market, but Villa is definitely not on that list.

“Ideally, he wants to keep Villa – especially after the impact he made in his first campaign with Barca. He sees David as a big player as his side push for more trophies next season.

“But he also knows that he may have to sacrifice Villa to finance incoming deals. And Manchester City and Chelsea would be very happy to buy Villa.”

Rosell has told the Gunners that he won’t pay more than £35m for Fabregas, while a £2.7m-a-season deal with the £30m-rated Sanchez – who is also being chased by Manchester United, Manchester City, Juventus and Inter Milan – has already been agreed.

Rossi is close to completing a £26m switch, and his agent Federico Pastorello confirmed: “His dream is to certainly wear the Barcelona shirt and with official negotiation I believe a deal can be done.”

Barca’s Spanish international c­entre-back Gerard Pique, who played alongside Rossi when they were youngsters together at Old Trafford, said: “Giuseppe has so much talent, good control and is very fast.

“He fits neatly into Barcelona as both a man and a player.”

LoveCity said:
40m, GTFO.

-

Barcelona are preparing to offer David Villa to Manchester City and Chelsea for £40million.

The Catalan giants have ­reluctantly accepted that they will have to ­sacrifice their World Cup-winning striker to help fund a £91m triple summer swoop for Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas, Udinese winger ­Alexis Sanchez and Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi.

Barca boss Pep Guardiola has been restricted to a £40m transfer budget as the La Liga and Champions League winners set about slashing their £350m debt.

And Nou Camp president Sandro Rosell has made it clear to his ­manager that further money for ­signings must be generated through sales.

Villa, 29, joined Barca only 13 months ago in a £35m switch from Valencia and notched 23 goals for Guardiola’s team last season.

He is also Spain’s all-time record scorer with 46 goals in 72 international appearances.

A source revealed: “Guardiola has a list of players he is ­prepared to move on to give him more spending power in the transfer market, but Villa is definitely not on that list.

“Ideally, he wants to keep Villa – especially after the impact he made in his first campaign with Barca. He sees David as a big player as his side push for more trophies next season.

“But he also knows that he may have to sacrifice Villa to finance incoming deals. And Manchester City and Chelsea would be very happy to buy Villa.”

Rosell has told the Gunners that he won’t pay more than £35m for Fabregas, while a £2.7m-a-season deal with the £30m-rated Sanchez – who is also being chased by Manchester United, Manchester City, Juventus and Inter Milan – has already been agreed.

Rossi is close to completing a £26m switch, and his agent Federico Pastorello confirmed: “His dream is to certainly wear the Barcelona shirt and with official negotiation I believe a deal can be done.”

Barca’s Spanish international c­entre-back Gerard Pique, who played alongside Rossi when they were youngsters together at Old Trafford, said: “Giuseppe has so much talent, good control and is very fast.

“He fits neatly into Barcelona as both a man and a player.”

This must be from the Daily Bullshitter, whichever that is, pity you didn't post which bullshitter though.

Barca and Inter are trying to offload their aging players with huge wages (Villa & Eto). Hope City isn't fool enough to help them though, we can buy young and rising players and can still success as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.