David Villa..

bournemouthblue said:
Graham Hunter has said on revista de la liga tonight...rep 10pm that we have spoken to his agent about a move to city..

He is struggling with life at barca due to him being frozen out after leg break,others clubs interested but we head the list..

For me its a no brainer cause him and silva were incredible for valencia..

No thanks, much better strikers out there than him and not some 30+ on the decrease, Falcao or Cavani because their class act's or Jovetic cause they fit the system or no one because we already have 3 world-class strikers, Dzeko, Aguero, Tevez.

MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone remember when we bid for Robinho, Gomez and Villa in one night?
I remember it going along the yellow ticker, yeah. Did it say we had placed a bid for Torres as well or am I imaging that?

MOTD will be an absolute scream .........."David Villa slides the ball through to David Villa who scores",
The commentators will be having nervous breakdowns

Joehannes said:
MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone remember when we bid for Robinho, Gomez and Villa in one night?
I remember it going along the yellow ticker, yeah. Did it say we had placed a bid for Torres as well or am I imaging that?
Not to forget Berbatov

bournemouthblue said:
Graham Hunter has said on revista de la liga tonight...rep 10pm that we have spoken to his agent about a move to city..

When is this supposed to have happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.