David Villa..

S04 said:
We will not "replace" Mario, the idea is to get rid of another striker, two midfielders and a defender.

Txiki want a much smaller regular squad they say.

Not really a smaller squad but rather fewer big earners within the squad. A few more 'unproven players' on lower wages to replace the superfluous big earners.

joeCTID said:
S04 said:
We will not "replace" Mario, the idea is to get rid of another striker, two midfielders and a defender.

Not really a smaller squad but rather fewer big earners within the squad. A few more 'unproven players' on lower wages to replace the superfluous big earners.

That´s what I was trying to say.. A core of regulars with developing players around them.

Marvin said:
richball_PF55 said:
bluemoonste said:
Sanchez wouldn't cut it in the prem, he goes down too easy and isn't aggressive enough. Looks great on youtube but bottles it on the physical stuff !

Agreed, I don't really rate him to be honest.
Sanchez is not an Oscar or Hazard. His game is about power, pace and skill.

According to Mancini there are no incoming forwards so we can forget about Villa and Sanchez

But he goes down way too easy in La liga, imagine what he'd be like in the PL?

Why the fuck would we sell without replacing. We're in the middle of a title race have reached 5th round of the FA Cup. Why would we end up having to rely on three strikers. Answer me that.

Marvin said:
richball_PF55 said:
bluemoonste said:
Sanchez wouldn't cut it in the prem, he goes down too easy and isn't aggressive enough. Looks great on youtube but bottles it on the physical stuff !

Agreed, I don't really rate him to be honest.
Sanchez is not an Oscar or Hazard. His game is about power, pace and skill.

According to Mancini there are no incoming forwards so we can forget about Villa and Sanchez

According to Mancini Mario isnt for sale !! not even had any offers !!!

He certainlt isnt going to tell the media who his transfer targets are. Id be amazed if they are not trying to rush through a deal they have lined up for the summer

The squad does need work, I just hope Txiki doesn't underestimate the rigors of the English game. You probably need a deeper squad than a Barca because of the extra competition (League Cup). Rather than make our squad smaller, I'd prefer it was just refined so we have more variety and options in each area. We had 4 strikers earning £100k/week+ yet only two playmakers to feed them chances and one of them is a regular under performer (Nasri) making us reliant on one man (Silva) while having four (now three) expensive strikers.

richball_PF55 said:
S04 said:

I trust him to be honest, if we can become anything like Barcelona he is the man to make it happen.

If we end up potless, it will be down to him.

Pam said:
Why the fuck would we sell without replacing in the middle of a title race and going into the 5th round of the FA Cup. Answer me that.

I think the club have accepted second already tbh & that's why (not saying I agree so keep ya knickers on). I think our target is the FA cup & to build in the Summer for next season, I think we already have deals in place for who we want.

Pam said:
richball_PF55 said:
S04 said:

I trust him to be honest, if we can become anything like Barcelona he is the man to make it happen.

If we end up potless, it will be down to him.
Laughable statement which makes no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.