David Villa..

At the end of the day with regards to this transfer window Mancini and Platt dont have a clue about the transfers in or out.

Txiki and Soriano will make the enquiries and do the deals with the approval of Mansour and Khaldoon.

Our strike force could do with a shot in the arm.

Wether thats David Villa or a false number 9 in Sanchez I dont know. Only the main men do.

LoveCity said:
The squad does need work, I just hope Txiki doesn't underestimate the rigors of the English game. You probably need a deeper squad than a Barca because of the extra competition (League Cup). Rather than make our squad smaller, I'd prefer it was just refined so we have more variety and options in each area. We had 4 strikers earning £100k/week+ yet only two playmakers to feed them chances and one of them is a regular under performer (Nasri) making us reliant on one man (Silva) while having four (now three) expensive strikers.
It's impossible to have 4 100k pw strikers and keep them all happy unless mancini stops playing Aguero week in week out

Better to have 2 top strikers, and then younger strikers hopefully brought through from the academy in the long term.

I think if we bring in a Falcao or a Cavani it will not be to supplement Aguero, but to replace him. He's been disappointing this season. Probably the first season which he has taken a step back<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:02 am --<br /><br />
sniff said:
Marvin said:
richball_PF55 said:
Agreed, I don't really rate him to be honest.
Sanchez is not an Oscar or Hazard. His game is about power, pace and skill.

According to Mancini there are no incoming forwards so we can forget about Villa and Sanchez

According to Mancini Mario isnt for sale !! not even had any offers !!!

He certainlt isnt going to tell the media who his transfer targets are. Id be amazed if they are not trying to rush through a deal they have lined up for the summer
he had to say that in case Balotelli deal fell through

I think if we were trying to strengthen up front he could say that without letting on who that was

greasedupdeafguy said:
Pam said:
richball_PF55 said:
I trust him to be honest, if we can become anything like Barcelona he is the man to make it happen.

If we end up potless, it will be down to him.
Laughable statement which makes no sense.

Thats ridiculous. All it takes is for one of the three remaining strikers to pick up a long term injury for us to be desperately short of strikers. Why wouldn't this make sense to you?

Pam said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Pam said:
If we end up potless, it will be down to him.
Laughable statement which makes no sense.

Thats ridiculous. All it takes is for one of the three remaining strikers to pick up a long term injury for us to be desperately short of strikers. Why wouldn't this make sense to you?
Well firstly Mancini may have wanted him gone know one knows what went on, three strikers is more than enough what other team in europe has 4 perceived high quality strikers? The main point is how can you blame Txiki if we end up potless the blame will be rightly placed on Mancini not a fucking director who has been here less than a season. Balotelli as here when we were knocked out of europe and the CC.

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
The squad does need work, I just hope Txiki doesn't underestimate the rigors of the English game. You probably need a deeper squad than a Barca because of the extra competition (League Cup). Rather than make our squad smaller, I'd prefer it was just refined so we have more variety and options in each area. We had 4 strikers earning £100k/week+ yet only two playmakers to feed them chances and one of them is a regular under performer (Nasri) making us reliant on one man (Silva) while having four (now three) expensive strikers.
It's impossible to have 4 100k pw strikers and keep them all happy unless mancini stops playing Aguero week in week out

Better to have 2 top strikers, and then younger strikers hopefully brought through from the academy in the long term.

I think if we bring in a Falcao or a Cavani it will not be to supplement Aguero, but to replace him. He's been disappointing this season. Probably the first season which he has taken a step back

-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:02 am --

sniff said:
Marvin said:
Sanchez is not an Oscar or Hazard. His game is about power, pace and skill.

According to Mancini there are no incoming forwards so we can forget about Villa and Sanchez

According to Mancini Mario isnt for sale !! not even had any offers !!!

He certainlt isnt going to tell the media who his transfer targets are. Id be amazed if they are not trying to rush through a deal they have lined up for the summer
he had to say that in case Balotelli deal fell through

I think if we were trying to strengthen up front he could say that without letting on who that was
its not impossible to have 4 top strikers the rags have 4 on 70K +. We now have 3, well 2 as tevez is playing more of an AM and if 1 gets injured we have Gudetti who is still recovering.
So based on that I expect tixi and the main men to have organised something special if not then thats a worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.