David Villa..

Pubteam Lomas said:
Personally think we'll try for Villa on loan till the end of the season, before going all out for Cavani.

Not an option me thinks, as Barcelona has reiterated they are not interested in any kind of loan deal, and possibly not even a sale.

Any chance to get him in my opinion, is to offer the 12mil (or there about) price tag they have put on him, and to offer him a minimum two year deal.

Oh, and as surely Edin or Carlos (or possibly both) will leave in the summer, Villa now would not in any way mean we do not go for Cavani in the summer.

Aguero, Villa, Cavani and Guidetti: Manchester City strike force 2013/14 :)

lionheart said:
Wasn't the ever popular (on here) Sami Nasri once a sort of striker at Arsenal or at least more attack-minded than he presently appears to be? Maybe he could become our very own Luis Suarez Mk2?

Fucking lol

31 year old scores 3 goals in last 17 matches.

I think people are remembering what he was rather than what he is.

Our problem is about the speed we pass the ball and how fast we move it through the team from defence to the strikers. It has been so slow in most games this season giving the opposition time to get behind the ball in numbers and organised. This means that when Tevez, Dzeko and Aggro receive the ball they most of the time have there backs to goal.

David villa would not help our current situation

If we go for villa I''ll fucking gutted

r.soleofsalford said:
31 year old scores 3 goals in last 17 matches.

I think people are remembering what he was rather than what he is.

Our problem is about the speed we pass the ball and how fast we move it through the team from defence to the strikers. It has been so slow in most games this season giving the opposition time to get behind the ball in numbers and organised. This means that when Tevez, Dzeko and Aggro receive the ball they most of the time have there backs to goal.

David villa would not help our current situation

If we go for villa I''ll fucking gutted

Better off keeping the money & a space on the wagebill for a top forward to sign for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.