David Villa..

dachoosen1 said:
To be honest I thought the business we did last window with the exception of Maicon and Wright was very good, I believe Rodwell will be a huge talent if he can stay fit, Nastasic is a top centre back and will continue to improve and I know alot of people arnt fans but i think if Garcia and Sinclair get a run in the team they will change peoples opinions both are very decent footballers and would be welcomed at any top 4 team, you cant have 25 superstars in a squad on 150k a week, you need some above average squad players. Business in Jan is always difficult the players are more expensive and have to hit the ground running due to a lack of pre season, I believe we will try to bring in the right players in the summer rather then signing players who are available today.

Totally agree, Txiki will cull the overall squad in the summer leaving what is essentially a core group of 1st team players for Bobby:
HART
ZABA
KOMPANY
NASTASIC
CLICHY
YAYA
SILVA
AGUERO

Guidetti promoted to the 1st team, Sinclair and Rodwell still need time and will improve.

Txiki & Bobby will then target quality players and youth players to bring the squad to where Bobby requires it to be. We will imo need that one player though who can not only assist Silva in midfield, but can take players on and make those runs - for me I would go for Deulofeu.

Paddys Goose said:
A mate of mine who is a jurno in spain says that Barca has accepted an offer for Villa. Dunno if its true thou. Sorry for my bad English
Am i allowed to bite?
have i won a hook,a line and a sinker...
do you wear big shoes and have a red nose?

manimanc said:
Paddys Goose said:
A mate of mine who is a jurno in spain says that Barca has accepted an offer for Villa. Dunno if its true thou. Sorry for my bad English
Am i allowed to bite?
have i won a hook,a line and a sinker...
do you wear big shoes and have a red nose?

Just saying what he told me mate

Paddys Goose said:

Nothing wrong with your English,probably better than a few on here.

By the way,get your tin hat on.

In coming!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.