David Villa..

whipper said:
Paddys Goose said:
A mate of mine who is a jurno in spain says that Barca has accepted an offer for Villa. Dunno if its true thou. Sorry for my bad English

Nothing wrong with your English,probably better than a few on here.

By the way,get your tin hat on.

In coming!!!!

Cheers mate. Ton hat on

xzbit04 said:
NipHolmes said:
weare8kyk said:
Two bad transfer windows in a row to put off our title credential...Nice

It comes down to a few things, we have a wage bill that needs trimming and to do that we need to get some players shifted. No way will we threaten our title chances now by unsettling squad now.

Everythings delayed till the summer, have players finishing their big contracts. Have players looking for moves elsewhere for starting time and personal reasons and we have a 'vision' now, I reckon we will go big in the summer, I reckon we will spend £100+ in fees. I think we will put the balance into our squad and build on our spine that won the league last year, the shame is it's a season too late.

Glass half full, the summer will right a lot of wrongs.

£100 in fees? we wont be able to sign even a Brentford player at those amounts

FFP is finally beginning to bite.

corky1970 said:
The Colonel said:
Spanish correspondent on Talksport now, no mention so far.

because its bollocks from a wind up merchant

-- 31 Jan 2013, 14:28 --

The Colonel said:
Spanish correspondent on Talksport now, no mention so far.

because its bollocks from a wind up merchant

ahhh the old double bollocks bluff ;)

** BREAKING NEWS **

Guillem Ballague has been found dead at his sports desk. Witnesses say that a large poultry bird with an irish accent attacked the reknowned spanish journalist as he was just about to report on transfer ongoings in La Liga

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.