David Villa..

BadApple said:
What's he been like since he got back from injury?

In all competitions this season; almost 1 in 2: 10 goals in 22 appearances. He's still a very clinical fisher and in great shape.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 am --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
BadApple said:
Looking good. Still has his pace and very hungry as a player. He was great v Osasuna (so) and linked well in build up play.

I think he's good enough to play till 35 no problem. He's a very underrated player. Won everything as a player and imo better than our strikers bar Aguero. He'd do a fine job for his next team.

Yes, extremely underrated.
But more of a poacher than Kun. Had he come here this window, I'd be willing to place a bet on him being our most prolific striker from now until the end of the season. Kun would probably be utilized more on the wing with Villa here.

Matt the Giant said:
BadApple said:

In all competitions this season; almost 1 in 2: 10 goals in 22 appearances. He's still a very clinical fisher and in great shape.

-- Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 am --

NipHolmes said:
BadApple said:
Looking good. Still has his pace and very hungry as a player. He was great v Osasuna (so) and linked well in build up play.

I think he's good enough to play till 35 no problem. He's a very underrated player. Won everything as a player and imo better than our strikers bar Aguero. He'd do a fine job for his next team.

All our squad is missing is a poacher and a clinical finisher!

But more of a poacher than Kun. Had he come here this window, I'd be willing to place a bet on him being our most prolific striker from now until the end of the season. Kun would probably be utilized more on the wing with Villa here.

BadApple said:
Matt the Giant said:
BadApple said:

In all competitions this season; almost 1 in 2: 10 goals in 22 appearances. He's still a very clinical fisher and in great shape.

NipHolmes said:

Heard earlier on the Sunday Supp that he has decided to go to Arsenal this summer. I dunno of it's only a rumour, a made up paper story or an actually fact.

Matt the Giant said:
BadApple said:
Matt the Giant said:

Heard earlier on the Sunday Supp that he has decided to go to Arsenal this summer. I dunno of it's only a rumour, a made up paper story or an actually fact.

Great, he will be 32 next year, let them have him.

Matt the Giant said:
BadApple said:
Matt the Giant said:

Arsenal were in Spain recently trying to get a deal done in this window without success, it wouldn't suprise me if a pre-agreement was made on that trip.

Danamy said:
Matt the Giant said:

Arsenal were in Spain recently trying to get a deal done in this window without success, it wouldn't suprise me if a pre-agreement was made on that trip.

The rumour about us coming in with a late 17mil deadline-day offer was false, right? Sounds far too much to me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-QwrXmado[/youtube]

Someone said that his agents spoke to us. I wouldn't mind having him if we keep Dzeko. Because we can't have loads of tiny strikers.

This guy is incredible! David Villa, Jesus Navas and David Silva are combining like magic. I would take him before Cavani. They play together like glue. David Villa still has many years in front of him. He's like the Pirlo of strikers.

Saif1994 said:
This guy is incredible! David Villa, Jesus Navas and David Silva are combining like magic. I would take him before Cavani. They play together like glue. David Villa still has many years in front of him. He's like the Pirlo of strikers.

let's not forget that they are playing Tahiti

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.