David Villa..

BringBackSwales said:
Saif1994 said:
This guy is incredible! David Villa, Jesus Navas and David Silva are combining like magic. I would take him before Cavani. They play together like glue. David Villa still has many years in front of him. He's like the Pirlo of strikers.

let's not forget that they are playing Tahiti

Yes that is true, but their understanding is excellent. So even against good sides they will be more likely to make the team play better. Either way, we have Silva and Navas already. Kun Aguero will be our Villa.

But seriously it wouldn't be a bad decision at all if Tevez leaves.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 pm --<br /><br />Hat-trick against Tahiti lol

I think it's a certain Villa will leave Barca now Neymar has come in, but where will his next destination be?

The guys on Revista make it out it is pretty certain that the PL will be his next destination but Arsenal have gone for Higuain so it's going to be either Spurs or us, Spurs are in the Europa though...

Atletico Madrid might go for him, can't see him in Italy as Juventus looks sorted with Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco and now possibly Tevez, Milan have Mario and El Shaarawy, maybe Napoli???

I have a feeling Villa might be one of our striker options next season, we will see.

i wouldn't want him here, he looked good tonight because he was playing against players that aren't professionals and most are even unemployed, also navas looked class tonight but you cant really judge him on this game, but looks like he as some speed on him

sam-caddick said:
I think it's a certain Villa will leave Barca now Neymar has come in, but where will his next destination be?

The guys on Revista make it out it is pretty certain that the PL will be his next destination but Arsenal have gone for Higuain so it's going to be either Spurs or us, Spurs are in the Europa though...

Atletico Madrid might go for him, can't see him in Italy as Juventus looks sorted with Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco and now possibly Tevez, Milan have Mario and El Shaarawy, maybe Napoli???

I have a feeling Villa might be one of our striker options next season, we will see.

Yeh I agree. Not many people rate Villa, but us having Silva and Navas could mean he wants to play for us. Especially if he wants to increase his chances for the World Cup next year. At Barcelona, now they have Neymar for the left wing, and obviously the mighty Messi is not going anywhere. Hopefully he considers us. Fantastic striker and he most certainly still has it in him.
Just imagine Silva, Navas, Villa, Isco and Kun. Exciting options this summer.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
Excellent. The penny is starting to drop with everyone :)

haha even though it is Tahiti the prospect of Navas, Silva and Villa is just too good to write off immediately. It could be a better signing than Cavani because La Liga players generally do better in the premier league.

Just look at Michu... David Villa is class, we'd get loads of shirt sales too and he'd be extra motivated for us next year.

Saif1994 said:
sam-caddick said:

Yeh I agree. Not many people rate Villa, but us having Silva and Navas could mean he wants to play for us. Especially if he wants to increase his chances for the World Cup next year. At Barcelona, now they have Neymar for the left wing, and obviously the mighty Messi is not going anywhere. Hopefully he considers us. Fantastic striker and he most certainly still has it in him.
Just imagine Silva, Navas, Villa, Isco and Kun. Exciting options this summer.
Agreed.

-----------------------------Hart
---Zaba/Micah---Kompany----Nastasic----Clichy
--------------------------Fernandinho
---------------------Yaya-----------Isco/Nasri
------------Silva-----------------------------Villa/Navas
----------------------------Aguero

----------------------Dinho-------Yaya
---------Navas-------------Silva-------------Isco
-------------------------Aguero/Villa

----------------------Dinho-------Yaya
-----Isco/Navas-----------------------------Silva/Nasri
---------------------Aguero------Villa/Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.