David Villa..

Joehannes said:
Agreement reached between Barca and Atleti. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.es/futbol/primer-equipo/detalle/noticia/david-villa-al-atletico-de-madrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.es/futbol/primer ... -de-madrid</a>

A lower risk for Villa and Atleti than signing for us or Spurs.

It's more or less a loan kind of thing. Couple of million for 2013/14. Couple more for the season after and then a million should they decide to keep him for the 2015/16 season. Great business for them.

Wish we'd hijack this deal instead of going for Osvaldo/Negredo. 5 million euros is a steal.

LoveCity said:
Interesting - Barca retain 50% of his transfer rights, I didn't think they did this in Spain?

Atletico paying pennies for him, 5.1m euros but of course Barca can probably get him back or get 50% of a fee next summer.

I think it's 50% of next transfer.

Kladze said:
Wish we'd hijack this deal instead of going for Osvaldo/Negredo. 5 million euros is a steal.

Villa's wages will be a lot higher though.

Kladze said:
Can people stop making accusations against the club because the bloody Daily Mail didn't print that "Manchester City bid for David Villa".

I am sure Txiki made an enquiry but like the spuds and arsenal it looks like he rejected a move to the PL. Preferring to stay in Spain giving him great weather, short move for his family, huge chance to play well and get himself in the WC squad for next year as well as all the other advantages that living in Spain comes with.

-2014 World Cup.
-Atletico will guarantee him minutes.
-He will play champions league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.