Davies Out, Pearce In,Pearce Out, Big Dougie In!

Re: Davies Out, Pearce In. Starting next season. Not Sven.

Thank god for Emile Mpenza.

That season was probably the most depressing season I can remember. He was working under financial limitations but what money he had he pissed up the wall and treated us to turgid shite on a weekly basis. I hope he doesn't ruin the relationship he has with their fans, it would be good to see Forest back up but I can't see it unless Pearce has learnt a hell of a lot.

beanie.ashx

At least they'll have a fucking horse.

Psycho keeps going on about dipping the bread tonight . Give it a rest Psycho your cockney rhyming slang .

without a dream said:

That season was probably the most depressing season I can remember. He was working under financial limitations but what money he had he pissed up the wall and treated us to turgid shite on a weekly basis. I hope he doesn't ruin the relationship he has with their fans, it would be good to see Forest back up but I can't see it unless Pearce has learnt a hell of a lot.

beanie.ashx

We should have played that horse up front.

worsleyweb said:
without a dream said:

beanie.ashx

We should have played that horse up front.
We did. (corradi)

I think we should start a charity to buy the nottingham forest fans lots of anti-depressants for next season (or failing that, a load of booze). Maybe we could show the sheikh a dvd of ' that season' to get him to make a big donation.

Extremely bad choice in my opinion. Been to watch forest home and away a few times as it is where I went to University, so have a bit of an interest in them.

Most of the fans I believe are in favor of getting him in, but apart from the sentimental aspect to it I can't really see why!

He did alright for us for the (8?) games he took over after Keegan left, but the next season was abysmal. I'd agree with the earlier poster that was the worst I can remember and been going for 20 odd years.

His stint with England U-21s was unimpressive as well, did well to qualify easily out of the groups but failed on the big stage. Yeah he got to the final but then got demolished by a good German side, but the 2011 they failed to win a game in the group stages with a fairly decent pool of players to choose from. He is tactically inept.

If I was Forest i'd much rather a Gianfranco Zola or Hoddle as at least the football will be half decent to watch.

Beermonster said:
Extremely bad choice in my opinion. Been to watch forest home and away a few times as it is where I went to University, so have a bit of an interest in them.

Most of the fans I believe are in favor of getting him in, but apart from the sentimental aspect to it I can't really see why!

He did alright for us for the (8?) games he took over after Keegan left, but the next season was abysmal. I'd agree with the earlier poster that was the worst I can remember and been going for 20 odd years.

I thought Pearce did alright in that first full season. Didn't we equal a club record for an unbeaten run?

It was his second full season - 2006-07 - that things became really dire.

Vienna_70 said:
Beermonster said:

I thought Pearce did alright in that first full season. Didn't we equal a club record for an unbeaten run?

It was his second full season - 2006-07 - that things became really dire.

Yeah if i remember correctly there was 8 games left at the end when he took over from Keegan and that was when we nearly got into Europe, but we didn't get the result against Middlesborough - the game David James went upfront!

I physically hated Pearce with every fibre in my body the total fucking ****. What a dogshit clueless fucker he was. Forest fans are in for a desperate season next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.