Davies Out, Pearce In,Pearce Out, Big Dougie In!

Re: Davies Out, Pearce In. Starting next season. Not Sven.

5978930.jpg

Kun Aguero said:

May have completely missed this but any reason as to why he is not taking over straight away?

Would have thought that short term with the history attached with Pearce/Forest it may give them a boost to get them in the Prem with them being so close to the playoffs

Beermonster said:
Kun Aguero said:

May have completely missed this but any reason as to why he is not taking over straight away?

Would have thought that short term with the history attached with Pearce/Forest it may give them a boost to get them in the Prem with them being so close to the playoffs
Hasn't he got media commitments up until the end of the season (probably beyond, with the world cup)?

If you were a Notts Forest fan would you not be unhappy that the manager will not take over until Ju;y 1st and in the meantime is doing football coverage for TalkSport.

Would you not want the manager organising per-sesason, assessing players, buying\selling players and getting ready for a new season (which if in the Championship starts a couple of weeks before the Premier League)

You would think Forest would have got a manager that at the very least started work the day after this season finishes

Beermonster said:
Kun Aguero said:

Think it's because he's got a contract at Talksport. He's the co commentator for the World Cup.

It's obvious to dwell on the horrifically bad football Pearce had us playing, but what's more is that our players' discipline was so awful it was bizarre.

This from the news article about his sacking:

trmL1oH.jpg

For a renowned hard case, he struggled badly to control his charges.

johnny on the spot said:
It's obvious to dwell on the horrifically bad football Pearce had us playing, but what's more is that our players' discipline was so awful it was bizarre.

trmL1oH.jpg

Fucking good find. The Pearce days will always be remembered for me and the lads I went with drinking before the game, as the season went on and we failed to score we'd meet up earlier and earlier in the hope of not remembering the match.

Kun Aguero said:
johnny on the spot said:

trmL1oH.jpg

Fucking good find. The Pearce days will always be remembered for me and the lads I went with drinking before the game, as the season went on and we failed to score we'd meet up earlier and earlier in the hope of not remembering the match.

All we are singing is give us a goal.

The football was dire to watch yet he did well for us.
Not a pot to piss in let alone a few bob to spend yet he kept us up.
Statistically,
[1] City couldn't score for toffee.
[2] The only time in City history i.e. EVER when Manchester City have concluded a successful fight against relegation when being in the bottom 5.

Without staying up Dr Toxic wouldn't have bought us.
Without Dr Toxic. Cook wouldn't have been appointed.
Without Cook the Sheikh wouldn't have come.

Don't get me wrong - I'm very glad Sven replaced him but let's not say he didn't do a good job for us. He did a good job if not for entertainment...

Good luck Psycho.

BlueAnorak said:
The football was dire to watch yet he did well for us.
Not a pot to piss in let alone a few bob to spend yet he kept us up.
Statistically,
[1] City couldn't score for toffee.
[2] The only time in City history i.e. EVER when Manchester City have concluded a successful fight against relegation when being in the bottom 5.

Without staying up Dr Toxic wouldn't have bought us.
Without Dr Toxic. Cook wouldn't have been appointed.
Without Cook the Sheikh wouldn't have come.

Don't get me wrong - I'm very glad Sven replaced him but let's not say he didn't do a good job for us. He did a good job if not for entertainment...

Good luck Psycho.
Your cock on . He did a better job than John Benson , Jimmy Frizzell and Alan Ball . That trio couldn't keep us in the top division . But the football under Psycho was pure shit . I got the impression he thought he was bigger than are club . I think Forrest will regret appointing Psycho he his no better than Billy Davies .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.