Davies Out, Pearce In,Pearce Out, Big Dougie In!

Re: Davies Out, Pearce In. Not Sven. Not Warnock.

Got a forest fan at work and was getting giddy at the beginning of the season. I did warn him that things wouldn't be rosey.

Once Pearce got his footballing philosophy across the results have gone out the window while the players all looking around at each other saying WTF..

Things are bad at City but at least we don't have Pearce, lost 1-3 at home to Brentford.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-boss-Stuart-Pearce-plays-impact/story-25734016-detail/story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingha ... story.html</a>

Re: Davies Out, Pearce In, Bring In Sven or Warnock.

Might not be the best manager but not sure why so many city fans show such hatred towards him. Tried his best on a very tight budget. Football was poor but kept us in the division fairly comfortably which was hugely important at the time. I wish him all the best.

Re: Davies Out, Pearce In, Bring In Sven or Warnock.

davymcfc said:
Might not be the best manager but not sure why so many city fans show such hatred towards him. Tried his best on a very tight budget. Football was poor but kept us in the division fairly comfortably which was hugely important at the time. I wish him all the best.

I've always liked him. Wanted him to do well at Forest. Just doesn't seem to cut the mustard.
Don't know what he's like with the players, propbably rubs 'em up the wrong way, especially
if he tries to be like his old gaffer Cloughie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.